BY YES TO #94 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Melina G.
Tucson, AZ
I was quite disappointed in this eye cream given the positive reviews generally given on the yes to tomatoes line. I was hoping it would somewhat brighten my dark under eye circles at the very least, but it was not effective in that regard.  I would say it's a decent light moisturizer if that's what you're looking for, but that's the only positive thing about this product unfortunately.
Emily T.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite YouTubers swears by this so I had to try it out. I too love it for what I think it's doing. I haven't noticed a difference yet but it's only been a short time since I started. I do feel like it's a little heavy on my face as I am not someone that wears a ton of anything on my skin. The smell is subtle and I'll continue to use it. Hopefully I will see some results.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this religiously every morning and at night before bed and have seen great results. The area under my eyes is considerably brighter and it has smoothed out some of the fine lines around my eyes. It is lightweight, super moisturizing and has a really light, fresh scent. It is really gentle and has caused no irritation at all. It is a great product for the price!
Sunny D.
It's a pretty eye cream -- nothing super special I must say. It gives nice, long-lasting hydration but the smell kind of throws me off as well. Besides hydration, I didn't see many other benefits like it said it would. I got mine at Target and it was pretty inexpensive so if you're looking for a good drugstore eye cream I think that this is a good one if you're just looking for hydration, not much lifting nor firming.
Kourtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry under eyes and this has helped smooth those out. I bought this for that and hoping it could help with creases I've always had that run from my inner corner to my outer cheek. This does help plump the skin and reduce the appearance of those!
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product at all! It irritated my eyes and caused them to itch and provided no hydration whatsoever. I was so disappointed after I heard a few good things but I threw this product out after two weeks of failure. I moved on to better and more hydrating eye creams even though they were a lot more expensive than this one.
Megan A.
Oviedo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using eye creams as a preventative, and I am glad that I tried this product first. There is a subtle firming feel after using for about 2 weeks. If you have deeper lines/wrinkles, I'm not so sure how well this would work. But if you're just starting as a maintenance plan or preventative then I highly recommend this.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye treatment cream. I originally bought it off of jet.com, but have repurchased it at Target. It is creamy and it doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. I do feel it has helped in tightening the skin some. I absolutely recommend it! Amazing deal. Can't beat that price, and it is natural.
Erin O.
Rosedale, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't seem to do much for me. Smells kinda strange unlike blueberries. I'd say it was disappointing. I got it on sale so I would've been more bummed buying it full price. Will not be repurchasing. Doesn't really do what it says it will. At full price it's kind of overpriced for the small amount.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this stuff on and off for about 6 months. I love the way it feels on my eye area. The next morning, the area still feels moisturized which is something I look for in an overnight eye cream. Of the reasonably priced drug store brands, this is the best eye cream I have used.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.