BY YES TO #94 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Cat V.
I would put this on every night under my eyes and it felt really good. The packaging is very nice, and love it so cute. it's very effective to me, definitely will buy again. I didn't know what to expect but overall good quality.
Aunna C.
puyallup
I really like this product. The smell is nice and the texture is light. After I use this product, I think that I look more away and the skin around my eyes looks tighter. It is also very affordable compared to other eye creams.
Ashlie C.
Tupelo, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I generally like the Yes To products. The prices can't be beat, and they smell amazing! This eye cream actually burned my skin a bit and left it a little tacky. It didn't work great for me. But I love their cleansing products!
andrea t.
las vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because it looked cute to me one day while in the skincare isle. Looking at it now I don't understand the attraction any longer. Needless to say I was underwhelmed. It was eye cream. That was it. It was moisturizing. Texture was light. Not greasy.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can send you to buy this product over and over and over again I'm on like my 5th bottle. First off I have very sensitive skin. Tons of lotion products cause me to break out and with my combination skin and dry patches I know that I needed a great moisturizer but was so afraid of trying tons of products just to break out and then to be embarrassed to go out in public for a week. I finally gave this a go along with the bigger bottle of facial moisturizer in the same line and I am so in love. I'm so thankful that it does not cause me to break out. It leaves my face feeling fresh, it's not too heavy. It doesn't have a weight to it after it absorbs in and my makeup applies nice on top of it without end up streaking or getting too cakey. I don't know this like a huge drastic change and the firmness around my eyes but it does remove a little bit of that morning puffiness and just helps brighten up my face a little bit for the day before I get ready. I suggest these products to anybody.
Ruba A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely Loved this product!!! I would definitely buy this product again. Definitely worth the Money I spent on it. Came in a pretty package and all for a great price. Definitely recommend this to others!
Mindy K.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's moisturizing, but other than that it did not really do anything for my eyes. Did not expect anything crazy for the price that I paid, though. I was not upset for purchasing, however, I don't think I'll be buying this in he near future.
Tayy ūüíč.
Glenn Dale, MD
I am currently obsessed with this eye treatment. For so long I was looking for an eye cream that helps the skin around my eyes look lively again. After two weeks I see some my fine lines diminishing. I didn’t expect it to work so fast!
Say G.
Sun valley
I didn't see anything happening when I used this product but it did give my undereyes a lot of moisture, that's one thing my eyes really needed. It's very light and lasts a long time
Kayla P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really big baggy dark circles under my eyes but I noticed every time I use this product my eyes are more tight and firm! Bravos for a drug store product! Love this stuff!
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.