BY YES TO #89 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Amanda Tini M.
Amanda Tini M.
Sparks, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a plant-based eater, I am partial to trying plant-based products out to see if they perform as well as many of the popular products on the market.  I used this cream-like product for 4 weeks under and beside me eyes.  Applied before bed, I saw a visible difference each morning, likely due to rest and hydration.  I wouldn't say that there was a dramatic difference or reversal of my aging signs, but I think it was wonderful for hydration and maintenance, without slathering on fancy-named chemical-riddled creams that promise magic.  The smell is mild and semi-sweet, and dissipates soon after application.
Kim D.
Kim D.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eye cream when it was on sale for half-off at the Target near me. I have been using it every morning before putting on my makeup and sometimes at night before bed for about a month and a half now. I have definitely noticed that the skin around my eyes is smoother, but my dark circles haven't improved, and I still have some puffiness/eye bags. I would probably not buy this product at its full price, but I love how it feels on my skin, especially in the morning, so when it is on sale again I would want to stock up.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Jacksonville
I have been using higher end products for my undereyes for years until I found this product. I have really dark under eye circles that are loosely hereditary, but also from lack of sleep. After using this product for a few weeks, I noticed that my circles weren't as bad! Also, it has been helping out with my crow's feet too. I'm almost 31 and commonly get mistaken to be in my early 20's and I think this product helps continue that! I bought my mother the product and she loves it too!
Gina C.
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye cream. I use it every morning and evening and a little goes a long way! I gave it 4 stars only because I'm 34 years old, and I don't have a lot of wrinkles yet, so I've really just been using this as a preventive eye cream, so I can't comment on whether or not it works to firm up the eye area. I also have very dry skin, and use this before my regular moisturizer for added moisture. I'm on my second bottle and will continue to repurchase!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every morning, and it is amazing!
You start to see the results within two weeks!
I've used so many different anti-ageing eye creams and they all broke me out.
But this has never broken me out.
It smells great it goes on so light, never oily.
My smile lines are almost gone thanks to this eye cream. It lasts forever because you only need to use a little which is even better on your wallet.
Give this a try you will be glad you did.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Westerville
Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment : I loved this little product. Its small and has a pump so there is no chance of bacterial contamination. I have fine lines around my eyes from laughing and this cream made them significantly less noticeable within the first week and a half of using this product. I have continued to use it since. I have sensitive skin so this is approved!!
Melina G.
Melina G.
Tucson, AZ
I was quite disappointed in this eye cream given the positive reviews generally given on the yes to tomatoes line. I was hoping it would somewhat brighten my dark under eye circles at the very least, but it was not effective in that regard.  I would say it's a decent light moisturizer if that's what you're looking for, but that's the only positive thing about this product unfortunately.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite YouTubers swears by this so I had to try it out. I too love it for what I think it's doing. I haven't noticed a difference yet but it's only been a short time since I started. I do feel like it's a little heavy on my face as I am not someone that wears a ton of anything on my skin. The smell is subtle and I'll continue to use it. Hopefully I will see some results.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this one. I got it and was so excited. I heard so many good things about it. But it definitely didn't do much for me besides irritate my face and eyes. I'm not sure if I was allergic to something in it or if my skin is just too sensitive but it burned bad and my eyes were on fire. I couldn't wash it fast enough. It also has a weird smell, like playdough. So that's odd.
Sunny D.
Sunny D.
It's a pretty eye cream -- nothing super special I must say. It gives nice, long-lasting hydration but the smell kind of throws me off as well. Besides hydration, I didn't see many other benefits like it said it would. I got mine at Target and it was pretty inexpensive so if you're looking for a good drugstore eye cream I think that this is a good one if you're just looking for hydration, not much lifting nor firming.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
DIANA Z.
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?