BY YES TO #89 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I USET TO USE THIS BACK WHEN I WAS 24 LOL(27 NOW) I ONLY USED THIS BECAUSE MY UNDEREYES WERE GETTING DRY (IT WAS MY MOMS EYE TREATMENT) AND I WANTED TO SEE IF IT HELPED MY SKIN GET BETTER AND IT DID..AND IT DIDNT IRRITAE MY UNDEREYES..WHICH I LOVED.AND YEA MY EYES DIDNT SEEM THAT TIRED LOOKING ANYMORE AS FOR WRINKLES I DON'T HAVE ANY SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKED..,MAYBE IT DID SINCE I DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT NOW.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am totally in love with ALL Yes To products and this one doesn't disappoint. I put it under my eyes before I go to bed every night. I have major under eye circles and this product definitely helps.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Springfield, VT
This eye cream is a bit pricey, but it's worth it! It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days. It really helps keep the under eye area hydrated! It also has a light but wonderful smell!
Claudia K.
Claudia K.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a nicely hydrating eye cream. I love the fact that it comes in a pump bottle, so it stays hygienic, and the product isn't exposed to air. I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes. I'll probably switch to another brand, but this was fine.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Bowmanville
I use this every night for the past 2 years under my eyes, combined with the Yes to Cucumbers eye gel. It is the best combo I have found for my under eye. It is very hydrating and has improved my fine lines. However I have no found any product that helps with dark circles, but this is the best combo by far. I have dry/normal skin, with hereditary dark circles and some fine lines under my eyes. In my 20s. Also the bottle is small but LASTS FOREVER
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
I like this product, it really helps brighten under the eye quickly and makes you look awake, it has a really nice cooling sensation, the price is a decent amount. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product, within a few uses the skin around my eyes was a lot firmer and looked more radient. It is good value for money as you need such a small amount of it that it lasts for a long time. Would definitely recommend purchasing this product.
Aida B.
Aida B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product over a few months. It is hydrating and doesn't dry out my under eyes. It hasn't improve my dark circles unfortunately. I like that it isn't scented and doesn't irritate my skin
Alice C.
Alice C.
colne
Smell is a little strong but apart from this a great product. I bought it from Superdrug. I think it was a good value for money and apart from the slightly too strong smell it was very effective.
Kornelia D.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Dorset
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent cream, but does not work wonders. It is pretty delicate and keeps thib skin under eyes moisturised, but I would not say that it helps fighting wrinkles ;(
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
DIANA Z.
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?