BY YES TO #94 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
natalie r.
NORWALK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ran out of this and went without for a couple weeks and I could see a noticeable difference. It definitely smooths the skin around my eyes and plumps the wrinkles. I'm 50 but I get told I don't look it, but I do see it around my eyes. I've tried everything from Clinique to Olay and Yes to Blueberries beats them all by a wide margin.
Amanda Tini M.
Sparks, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a plant-based eater, I am partial to trying plant-based products out to see if they perform as well as many of the popular products on the market.  I used this cream-like product for 4 weeks under and beside me eyes.  Applied before bed, I saw a visible difference each morning, likely due to rest and hydration.  I wouldn't say that there was a dramatic difference or reversal of my aging signs, but I think it was wonderful for hydration and maintenance, without slathering on fancy-named chemical-riddled creams that promise magic.  The smell is mild and semi-sweet, and dissipates soon after application.
Aimie H.
This was my first product from Yes To.

The eye cream is slightly better than a 3-star product, but I don’t think it quite deserves 4 stars.

For the good features, I appreciate the gentle ingredients and the lack of scent, as well as the pump style packaging for cleanliness.

However, I’m not so sure about its “eye firming” qualities. It claims to improve skin elasticity in 4 weeks if you follow the directions, which says to use twice a day. I’ve been using it for about 2-3 weeks on/off once before bed, so that may be a reason why. I’m also 20 years old with no wrinkles.

I bought this product with the intent of reaping long term benefits but this seems to be a product intended for short term use.
sarah g.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been trying this product out for about 3 months now. The container is a nice size for the price and how little you need for application. I bought it at target but they usually have it even at Marshalls too I've noticed. I like it enough to keep using it until its gone but i can't say I've seen a huge difference in my under eye. It is moisturizing, but nothing significant. And didn't really age defy, not that i expected it to. But for the price, its nice.
Alexis T.
Westerville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment : I loved this little product. Its small and has a pump so there is no chance of bacterial contamination. I have fine lines around my eyes from laughing and this cream made them significantly less noticeable within the first week and a half of using this product. I have continued to use it since. I have sensitive skin so this is approved!!
hannah m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately I did not love this product as much as I wanted to. The price is affordable and the scent is somewhat pleasant however the product irritated my eyes and the area around my eyes became sore and inflamed. While it did tighten my eye area *due to dryness and inflammation*, it's not worth the pain. I wouldn't recommend to someone with sensitive skin!
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I disliked this product so much that I took it back the next day. It did not sink into the skin and left a layer of what felt like thick oil under my eyes all day. The makeup I applied to that area came off and the mascara flecks were streaked down my eyes making it appear that I hadn't slept in like, two weeks. No thanks. I've found other eye creams that work better.
Evgeniya C.
Marshfield
I did live this eye cream. When I got pregnant I wanted to use something natural for my skincare and since I tried it in the past and was very satisfied with it I got it again. It has gentle quick absorbing consistency. Very good moisturizing around eyes area without any greasy feeling. No wrinkles so far!. Highly recommend it!
Carol M.
Hesperia
I have really dark circle and fine lines, it's my age I know.  I have yet to find a product that helps at all.  I was so hoping this was it but after a full bottle and over 30 days not even a little difference.  Might work for others but unfortunately not me.
Emily S.
Cohutta
It feels nice on my eyes but I am not seeing much of a difference from it, plus I think it’s giving me little white bumps where I’ve put it around my eye. It’s a great price, especially on Amazon, but I won’t buy it again. Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.