BY YES TO #89 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eye cream for a little while now, and I really do see improvement in my fine lines/bags under my eyes. It also does a good job at firming my under-eye area. It's thick but it has a light feel when it's applied. It also doesn't have a strong scent at all, which is a bonus in my book. Definitely a great option, especially considering its affordable price tag. The only thing I wish was better about it is that it doesn't really do much with helping dark circles.
Melody C.
Melody C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fragrance is light and not artificial. The pump dispenser is well executed for delivering the small amount that you need for each eyelid. I've been using the same bottle for months and there is plenty left. It does not burn or irritate my eyes. The treatment is not as hydrating as I'd like but it's a great price, so I can't complain.
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this consistently every night before bed! When first using it for almost a month, I did not see a difference but kept on using the product. It took longer than I had expected, but I DEFINITELY see a difference in my under eyes! Forever using this product!!
Ka V.
Ka V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product over a few months. It is hydrating and doesn't dry out my under eyes. It hasn't improve my dark circles unfortunately. I like that it isn't scented and doesn't irritate my skin.
Taira B.
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't leave my skin oily. My eyes feel super refreshed after using it. Just as good as all the other Yes To products.
I can always find it at target or ulta.
Maureen M.
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure how I feel about this yet. I've only been using it for two weeks, but it's easy to use and makes the skin around my eyes much softer.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Sikeston, MO
I use this product faithfully! Works like a charm!! This is a must try if you haven't! I seen results fast.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
So far i really like this product, makes my eyes look more awake and youthful, it smells nice too.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with eye cream and have been using it religiously since I was 23. Received a deluxe sized sample of Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment in a subscription box, and was more than happy with the product and the results.

For the price, I would have never bought this on my own, as I have a preconceived notion that a product has to be expensive to work. Not the case at all here! This cream is soothing and non-irritating and provides moisture throughout the day. I love the way it kept the skin around my eyes soft. One of the best eye products available at this price!
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can send you to buy this product over and over and over again I'm on like my 5th bottle. First off I have very sensitive skin. Tons of lotion products cause me to break out and with my combination skin and dry patches I know that I needed a great moisturizer but was so afraid of trying tons of products just to break out and then to be embarrassed to go out in public for a week. I finally gave this a go along with the bigger bottle of facial moisturizer in the same line and I am so in love. I'm so thankful that it does not cause me to break out. It leaves my face feeling fresh, it's not too heavy. It doesn't have a weight to it after it absorbs in and my makeup applies nice on top of it without end up streaking or getting too cakey. I don't know this like a huge drastic change and the firmness around my eyes but it does remove a little bit of that morning puffiness and just helps brighten up my face a little bit for the day before I get ready. I suggest these products to anybody.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
DIANA Z.
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?