Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamYes To
Blueberries Age Refresh Deep Wrinkle Night Cream

Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Deep Wrinkle Night Cream

A Clinically Proven Intense Night Cream To Help Reduce Fine Lines And Wrinkles.

The Same Amazing, Moisturizing Formula (That Helps Fight The Signs Of Aging!) Now Comes In A Jar! Formulated With Wild Acacia To Help Reduce Wrinkle Depth And Appearance, And A Blend Of Natural Fruit Alpha Hydroxy Acids To Add Moisture And ‘plump’ Skin. Let Us Do The Wrinkle-fighting, Time-erasing Work, While You Sleep. Proven To: Reduce The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles In 7 Days! Significantly Improve Skin Hydration In 7 Days. 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

• Wash Face With A Blueberry Cleanser, Exfoliator, Or Towelette. Now That You&Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;#039;Re Clean, Put A Thin Layer Of This Deep Wrinkle Night Cream On Skin. Last Step…sleep.

Water, Vaccinium Cyanococcus (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunfower) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry)Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethyl Palmate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Saccharum Of?Cinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sucrose Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponables, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate, Jojoba Esters, Limonene, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, Cholecalciferol, Dl-alpha Tocopherol, Phytonadione, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Geraniol, Citronellol, Fragrance

What are the effects of using blueberries for anti-wrinkle products or is this just a marketing scheme?
Is this product any good?
Does this really get rid of wrinkles?!
Start your review of Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Deep Wrinkle Night Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Tricia V.
Redlands, CA
Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Tricia V.
I'm in love with this night cream. I started using it about a month ago and not only has my face felt super moisturized, but the fine wrinkles around my eyes have noticeably diminished. I would note that it does go on thick but it completely soaks in overnight. It also smells more like chamomile than blueberries but it is a pleasant smell overall.
Cassie R.
Virginia Beach, VA
It works well for the price point. You have to use it for weeks to see a marginal difference.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Makes me skin feel rejuvenated and youthful after a week of using it. Gentle on skin and isnt heavy at all. Highly effective and I am a repeated user. I love all the Yes To products
Amanda M.
Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really do feel the wrinkles fading and tightening by using this night cream. It really feels age refreshing!
Kayla G.
Birmingham, AL
This stays way too tacky and sticky on the skin for my liking. I have used it a couple times and also haven’t seen any impact.
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cream! My face feels so soft and moist. I love the smell, the amount of product is great for its price, and a little comes a long way. I generally just love the Yes to Blueberries line.
Angela B.
I love the way it smells and feels. It’s not too heavy or greasy. It’s my first time using it but I would definitely recommend it and purchase it again!
Molly B.
Macon, GA
Not my favorite product ever, but definitely a good value. It is a little harsh on sensitive skin.
Amanda S.
Aurora, CO
I had purchased this item on a whim. And I am so glad I did. I love the smell of the blueberries, it is a thick night cream. But it spreads very far, so you really only need a small amount on your fingertips. It's affordable, and also a companies and entire line of face products. Tip: if you have a light sunburn, from experience, apply a small amount onto the area before bed. And when you wake up your skin will be much softer and not as red.
Samantha H.
Grain Valley, MO
I was very disappointed with this face cream. I like many of Yes To's products, but this one that did not impress me at all. The cream didn't absorb into my skin well, it didn't keep my skin moisturized very long, and it left a weird film on it that rubbed off of I touched my skin too much. Not to mention it didn't do anything for my wrinkles. I used this for a couple months, because I try to give products a fair shake (and I hate giving up on something I spent my money on quickly) and it really was disappointing.