Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Karena R.

BY YES TO

A Clinically Proven Intense Night Cream To Help Reduce Fine Lines And Wrinkles.

The Same Amazing, Moisturizing Formula (That Helps Fight The Signs Of Aging!) Now Comes In A Jar! Formulated With Wild Acacia To Help Reduce Wrinkle Depth And Appearance, And A Blend Of Natural Fruit Alpha Hydroxy Acids To Add Moisture And ‘plump’ Skin. Let Us Do The Wrinkle-fighting, Time-erasing Work, While You Sleep. Proven To: Reduce The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles In 7 Days! Significantly Improve Skin Hydration In 7 Days. 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

• Wash Face With A Blueberry Cleanser, Exfoliator, Or Towelette. Now That You&Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;Amp;#039;Re Clean, Put A Thin Layer Of This Deep Wrinkle Night Cream On Skin. Last Step…sleep.

Water, Vaccinium Cyanococcus (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunfower) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry)Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethyl Palmate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Saccharum Of?Cinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sucrose Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponables, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate, Jojoba Esters, Limonene, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, Cholecalciferol, Dl-alpha Tocopherol, Phytonadione, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Geraniol, Citronellol, Fragrance

Amy H.
Corning, OH
The smell is great. I like the product, I do not like how sticky my face feels. It seems to be working I've noticed my fine lines getting less. If it works on deep wrinkles I don't know. I've been using it nightly for three weeks in conjunction with my other skincare products. So, is it this cream or a combination in my routine? I cannot answer that question. If I can ever get my husband to let me try it on him, I'll let you know if it's effective on deeper wrinkles.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
This made me feel very oily but it did moisturize well. The smell was slightly off, but nothing that lingered. Tub packaging is not my favorite, as it is not the most sanitary. I got mine at target on sale, and I used the jar up but would not repurchase.
April H.
I love every yes to product I have ever tried. This mask left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft to the touch. It pairs really well with any yes to face mask or face wash. Would recommend to anyone who needs a night cream.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I purchased this product at Target quite some time ago, and I am not a fan of it, because I have very oily skin, and this night cream was too thick for me, and just kind of felt like I smeared Pizza grease all over my face, but if you have dry skin you will probably love this.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Makes me skin feel rejuvenated and youthful after a week of using it. Gentle on skin and isnt heavy at all. Highly effective and I am a repeated user. I love all the Yes To products
Stephanie S.
Amarillo, TX
I do not like the smell of this at all! I like how it feels and little goes a long way, but honestly I can’t get past the smell! It’s very hydrating, but I didn’t see any difference in my skin! I like the consistency though.
Sherry T.
Columbia Fls, MT
Purchased at: Amazon
This night cream worked ok. Wasn't one of my favorites. The smell is slightly off-putting to me. Has a definite yogurt scent and feel. It seemed to me more to dry on the skin than sink in. I did use the whole tub so as not to waste but wouldn't repurchase.
Michelle M.
I liked this product very much. It felt very gentle on my skin. Although I did not see any changes to the lines on my face, other people did. I had more compliment on how good it looked
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cream! My face feels so soft and moist. I love the smell, the amount of product is great for its price, and a little comes a long way. I generally just love the Yes to Blueberries line.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Does this really get rid of wrinkles?!
Carla J.
Is this product any good?

Amazon