Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Daily Repairing Moisturizer uploaded by member-48ec77d7cYes to Blueberries Age Refresh Daily Repairing Moisturizer uploaded by member-48ec77d7cYes to Blueberries Age Refresh Daily Repairing Moisturizer uploaded by Marissa Y.

BY YES TO

Formulated with Organic Cotton Thistle to Help Repair Age-Damaged Skin Paraben-free 97% Natural Product Free of Petroleum and SLS Paraben-free, naturally! Yes to Blueberries™ formulations naturally blend anti-oxidant rich fruits with special ingredients to help fight the signs off aging.  The collection features products that help improve skin firmness, protect skin, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and nourish age-damaged skin.  use the entire collection for a recipe of youth-enhancing goodness! Blueberries Rich in Anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C and Anthocyanins to help fight the formulation of free radicals that can damage the skin s microstructure. Organic Cotton Thistle Hydrates age-damaged skin and helps boost natural collagen production and skin rejuvenation Aloe Provides hydration, soothing and healing of age-damaged skin. Olive Fruit Oil High in see more...

Buy on Target*
Amanda N.
Memphis, TN
One of two daily moisturizers that my chronically dry & sensitive face allows me to use! Amazing stuff. Cruelty free. Very affordable. It has definitely helped with some fine lines that had been starting underneath my eyes. They're barely visible now! I cannot wait to see the continued improvements that this moisturizer has to offer!
Katelyn S.
This smells nice and made my face feel dewey and moisturized without looking shiny or oily.
Michelle L.
Miramar , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It moisturized my face, but it was too much. I ended up breaking out really bad. It was a weird combo because the face wash dried out my skin big time, and the moisturizer was oily. As it is I have a pretty dry and dull complexion, so it was weird that this moisturizer over moisturized.
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very very sensitive skin. I have tried Cetaphil Vanicream and Neutrogena moisturizers for sensitive skins. All these products give my skin rashes and I don't know why. Vanicream literally make my skin peel off. The only product that works for me is yes to blueberries. The first time I purchased this product I was not happy about the smell. Since my skin is super sensitive I though I should use a product without smell. However this product is acting very well on my skin.  it was always peeling off and I did not have any idea why. I still don't know what is wrong with my skin, however after doing a few steps my skin has started to heal dramatically and I am receiving compliments of people about how my skin has started to heal and look healthier and more clear
Jordan H.
Elwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I love it so much. I would buy this product over anything else. The price was unbelievably great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Everything about this product is fabulous!
Destiny L.
Westminster , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be completely honest did not work for me. Applying it was a little hard to move around. If rubbing in to much the product started getting very tacky and started rolling into "when you roll glue in between your fingers for to long". I even put the moisturizer like the bottle said and it didn't do it any justice. I love Yes to brand so I was bummed that I found a product that I didn't like 😐
Rory A.
Great product!! It moisturises my skin very well and it doesn't clog my pores at all. The only con is that for my skin type, I have to reapply a couple of times a day, but other than that I love it. It's not too rough on my skin and it smells very nice! I would definitely recommend to anyone with a combination of dry and oily skin and larger pores.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These facial wipes smell great, and make skin feel great. They are especially nice on the nights your being lazy and have no energy to wash your face. They are gentle on skin. I just wish that it did not take more than a couple wipes to take my makeup off. The product is not very expensive. I found these at Ulta. Overall, I would recommend these.
Taylor W.
I use the eye moisturiser and it works great for my dry eye lids. My lids get so dry and flakey that it sometimes stings but this stuff has been my go to eye moisturiser! Also one if my eye lids is hooded while the other one is alittle saggy on the opposite eye, using this has made them look less hooded and more refresh!
Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is light, simple, clean feeling, and smells wonderfully. Great for every day use, or occasionally as needed. I live in Colorado where it's very dry, so moisturizers are an absolute necessity. I would recommend this to others. Only down side, its runs out too quickly! Need to get more!
Madeline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard this is a great brand, what products do you like best ?
Ashley P.
I NEED a new moisturizer and I NEED help!! In the winter my skin gets SO dry and in the summer my skin is really oily! Is this a good moisturizer for me? If not is there any YES to moisturizers you guys recommend??