BY YES TO #72 in Anti-Aging

Formulated with horse chestnut to help brighten under the eyes. Horse chestnut helps improve the apeparance of dark circles by stimulating circulation and blood flow. Bearberry extract is an anti-oxidant rich botanical that helps brighten the skin. Rich in anti-oxidants such as vitamin C and anthocyanins to help fight the formation of free radicals that can damage the skin s microstructure. ; see more...

• Does the roller help with applying it? Not sure if I understand t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allie W.
BRISTOL, TN
Ok I was a little skeptical of this but I wanted to give it a fair chance. Oh my goodness!! I love it. I have very troublesome eyes and this is already after 2 weeks starting to show results. I don't mean it's a facelift in a bottle, but, the surface of the skin under my eye is smoother and less textured and my concealer is going on much better. This product and brand gets an A+ from me. And did I mention the smell. Heaven.
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
I use this product about 3x a week when I notice that my eyes seem dull, puffy, & circles galore. I have noticed because of the cooling factor of the roller ball, along with the natural ingredients my eyes instantly look brighter, less puffy, and it actually diminishes fine lines. I have super sensitive skin, and have to be very careful with products burning my eye area. So far this product has been one of the few that doesn't! I actually grabbed this out of the clearance bin a Walmart after trying the Yes brand face masks which I adore, all for under $10.00!
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
TBH I need to use this product more often! Since I fight for every shower I take, I dont push the boundaries on how long I get - priorities. However, I do love the results I get from this little guy. As with all Yes to products, smells real, doesnt irritate my sensitive skin and does what it says! Glides on easy under makeup (another negotiated task), and makes me feel just *that* much prettier. Which is all we really want anyway :-)
Nicole W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product for many reasons. First off, this is a brand that focuses on their products being as natural and pure as possible, which I LOVE. Second, I think for the quality of the product, the price is amazing. Thirdly, the product itself is awesome. I love any sort of eye roller/depuffer since I do have bad under eye bags, and I feel like this one gently takes away my eye puffiness and smells like fresh blueberries.
Hannah T.
clearfield
I used this for the first time and i was not disappointed. I just really love the way this feels! The metal ball is cold & it feels great for the under eye! I noticed a change around my under eye, it wasn’t as dark! So that was really nice!
Sarah D.
Clemson, SC
I love this stuff, it smells great and helps me look and feel more awake in the mornings. I became an addicted to this brand thanks to Target, and I have never turned back. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I cannot vouch for it's age refreshing properties, but definitely its brightening ones.
Lanelle W.
Katy
This product is amazing! The results were practically instant. The puffiness under my eyes went away. My skin felt tighter, more radiant and smooth. At times under my eyes can be rather sensitive, but I did not experience any breakouts from using this product. I will definitely buy this again.
Jessi H.
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I bought it at target , I bought it at Walmart, pretty good packaging , won't leak, yes it met my expectations definitely!!!!!!!! And yes I recommend it to others for sure , great for the blacks under the eyes
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
Believe it or not this little baby works wonders! The little roller feels cool when applying so it gives a quick refreshed feeling. The price is perfect you truly cant get a better deal for this type of product. It will be my 1st choice when I run out and need a replacement.
samantha y.
This eye roller is amazing!! If you ever feel like you did not get enough sleep the night before, this is your go to! It takes down the puffiness under your eyes and gives you a slight glow. I got this specific special product at Target!! I recommend.
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller help with applying it? Not sure if I understand the purpose of it since most eye gel didn't come with it.