BY YES TO

Formulated with horse chestnut to help brighten under the eyes. Horse chestnut helps improve the apeparance of dark circles by stimulating circulation and blood flow. Bearberry extract is an anti-oxidant rich botanical that helps brighten the skin. Rich in anti-oxidants such as vitamin C and anthocyanins to help fight the formation of free radicals that can damage the skin s microstructure. ;

• Does the roller help with applying it? Not sure if I understand t...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley H.
['Temple ', ''], GA
I use this product about 3x a week when I notice that my eyes seem dull, puffy, & circles galore. I have noticed because of the cooling factor of the roller ball, along with the natural ingredients my eyes instantly look brighter, less puffy, and it actually diminishes fine lines. I have super sensitive skin, and have to be very careful with products burning my eye area. So far this product has been one of the few that doesn't! I actually grabbed this out of the clearance bin a Walmart after trying the Yes brand face masks which I adore, all for under $10.00!
Allie W.
Bristol, TN
Ok I was a little skeptical of this but I wanted to give it a fair chance. Oh my goodness!! I love it. I have very troublesome eyes and this is already after 2 weeks starting to show results. I don't mean it's a facelift in a bottle, but, the surface of the skin under my eye is smoother and less textured and my concealer is going on much better. This product and brand gets an A+ from me. And did I mention the smell. Heaven.
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
I love this stuff, it smells great and helps me look and feel more awake in the mornings. I became an addicted to this brand thanks to Target, and I have never turned back. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I cannot vouch for it's age refreshing properties, but definitely its brightening ones.
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
Believe it or not this little baby works wonders! The little roller feels cool when applying so it gives a quick refreshed feeling. The price is perfect you truly cant get a better deal for this type of product. It will be my 1st choice when I run out and need a replacement.
Rachel M.
ABILENE
It's an expensive product, but truely worth every penny. It lasts so long and works so well! Honestly, I don't have one ill word for Yes To as a brand. If you are wondering what products to use for any skin, lip, hair, or baby issue, say yes to Yes To!
Meg T.
Gretna
Loved this product. Felt cooling on application. Moisturizing without being greasy. Dried smooth. Able to apply make up over smoothly without flaking or peeling. Good value for price. No need for high end products with this option. Love it!
Lacey M.
New Windsor
Feels refreshing when you put it on but I don’t know if it was from the steel roller or the serum. Didn’t notice that it really did a lot. Only bought once, don’t think I’d buy it again. Roller container is great, never clogged.
Anna I.
Knoxville
I bought this to help combat eye puffiness in the morning. I've had better in the past but this did a pretty good job of smoothing and depuffing the under eye area! The price wasn't too bad either! Will probably buy again!
Megan M.
Oconomowoc, WI
I do not typically go for eye creams as I prefer eye rollers. I enjoy eye rollers because the ball is more soothing and calmer than utilizing your finger to apply the eye cream. The gel from the roller is usually cooler than creams. I would buy this again.
Happy H.
This skin care product has been amazing for me! I've struggled with my skin since I've had two kids and this has helped me out a lot! I would really recommend it to anyone! I have combo skin. So it can work for either.
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Does the roller help with applying it? Not sure if I understand the purpose of it since most eye gel didn't come with it.