BY YES TO

Formulated with horse chestnut to help brighten under the eyes. Horse chestnut helps improve the apeparance of dark circles by stimulating circulation and blood flow. Bearberry extract is an anti-oxidant rich botanical that helps brighten the skin. Rich in anti-oxidants such as vitamin C and anthocyanins to help fight the formation of free radicals that can damage the skin s microstructure. ;

• Does the roller help with applying it? Not sure if I unde...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley H.
['Temple ', ''], GA
I use this product about 3x a week when I notice that my eyes seem dull, puffy, & circles galore. I have noticed because of the cooling factor of the roller ball, along with the natural ingredients my eyes instantly look brighter, less puffy, and it actually diminishes fine lines. I have super sensitive skin, and have to be very careful with products burning my eye area. So far this product has been one of the few that doesn't! I actually grabbed this out of the clearance bin a Walmart after trying the Yes brand face masks which I adore, all for under $10.00!
Savy M.
Charleston, SC
I love utilizing this eye roller after a long day of working and school! It really allows me to enhance my nightly routine. I especially love using it because I feel like it’s a mini spa treatment, that I get to use myself! It’s super affordable as well! I recommend this to my best friend, and she loves it too!
Cora M.
This yes two blueberry eye roller in my opinion was a waste of my money I didn’t see a difference in the appearance of any under I darkness or puffiness after using this for about a week and a half. I have tried cheaper versions they have given me more results than this under eye roller.
Allie W.
Bristol, TN
Ok I was a little skeptical of this but I wanted to give it a fair chance. Oh my goodness!! I love it. I have very troublesome eyes and this is already after 2 weeks starting to show results. I don't mean it's a facelift in a bottle, but, the surface of the skin under my eye is smoother and less textured and my concealer is going on much better. This product and brand gets an A+ from me. And did I mention the smell. Heaven.
Carolyn B.
Buffalo
Loved the coolness of this product. I definitely became addicted to how nice it felt. I purchase this at Target. I thought it was a good value. I would recommend and buy again. It exceeded my expectations.
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
I love this stuff, it smells great and helps me look and feel more awake in the mornings. I became an addicted to this brand thanks to Target, and I have never turned back. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I cannot vouch for it's age refreshing properties, but definitely its brightening ones.
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
Believe it or not this little baby works wonders! The little roller feels cool when applying so it gives a quick refreshed feeling. The price is perfect you truly cant get a better deal for this type of product. It will be my 1st choice when I run out and need a replacement.
Jane B.
This product has been discontinued, so I am not sure how helpful this review will be.

This lasted forever, I never ran out, but had to get rid of because it got old, and I never saw a difference.

I picked this up at Marshalls, but the brand can be found at Target.
Rachel M.
ABILENE
It's an expensive product, but truely worth every penny. It lasts so long and works so well! Honestly, I don't have one ill word for Yes To as a brand. If you are wondering what products to use for any skin, lip, hair, or baby issue, say yes to Yes To!
Meg T.
Gretna
Loved this product. Felt cooling on application. Moisturizing without being greasy. Dried smooth. Able to apply make up over smoothly without flaking or peeling. Good value for price. No need for high end products with this option. Love it!
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Does the roller help with applying it? Not sure if I understand the purpose of it since most eye gel didn't come with it.