BY YES TO

Formulated with horse chestnut to help brighten under the eyes. Horse chestnut helps improve the apeparance of dark circles by stimulating circulation and blood flow. Bearberry extract is an anti-oxidant rich botanical that helps brighten the skin. Rich in anti-oxidants such as vitamin C and anthocyanins to help fight the formation of free radicals that can damage the skin s microstructure. ; see more...

• Does the roller help with applying it? Not sure if I understand the...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product for many reasons. First off, this is a brand that focuses on their products being as natural and pure as possible, which I LOVE. Second, I think for the quality of the product, the price is amazing. Thirdly, the product itself is awesome. I love any sort of eye roller/depuffer since I do have bad under eye bags, and I feel like this one gently takes away my eye puffiness and smells like fresh blueberries.
Alex D.
Alex D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product at first. I have sensitive skin and I think it just didn't do well for my personal skin type. This was my first time using it and will be my last. I noticed it burned a little or like a light stinging but again, I think this is because my skin is so sensitive.
allie D.
allie D.
Bear
I like to keep my eyes bright especially when I am applying my makeup. Sleek packaging and very convenient size. It did what the box said it would, which is what I needed. Price is good for amount of product. Would buy again, especially because they're cruelty free.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cross
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love!!! Got my mom, aunt, & friends all using this product. It works & makes me look awake in the morning instead of half asleep! It's light enough for me to use under my makeup & I can't tell it's there. I have super sensitive skin & this doesn't bother my skin or eyes at all!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stuff! This entire line is wonderful, but this product in particular stands out. Smell is lovely and not overbearing by any means. Excellent value and easy to find at any local drugstore. Highly recommend.
alyssa y.
alyssa y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my eyes get so puffy this makes them look like I slept for a 100 year and woke up don't even have to use console to make the blueness go away I just put on my bb cream and leave the house I can go to work or school and not look tired and it makes me look more awake
Ellen A.
Ellen A.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent product on a budget. The roller ball is a calming sensation and, though I didn't notice a huge difference, I thought it was acceptable and would recommend if you are unable to afford outrageously priced alternatives.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Coachella
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at my local Target. They carry all the yes to products. This really helped with my puffiness and bags under my eyes. It wasn't the best product but it was effective.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Bottineau
I was skeptical about this product when I first tried it but after the first night I noticed immediate results. My eyes looked brighter, dark circles were less blue and my eyes just looked more awake.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
This whole product line is just amazing. I have tried so many things by them. And loves all of them. Plus they don't test on animals. I would recommend this brand to anyone and everyone.
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller help with applying it? Not sure if I understand the purpose of it since most eye gel didn't come with it.