BY YES TO #51 in Baby Wipes

Sheets Per Container: 72 Container Type: Pack Features: Fragrance-free Features: Moisturizing Features: Hypoallergenic Features: Disposable Features: Non-irritating Features: Phthalate-free Features: Paraben-free Features: Petroleum Free Features:...

府 鵜.
I really enjoyed using this product because it doesn't have a harsh fragrance. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin I have combination skin and depending on the season my skin can become very sensitive so this product help with not irritating my skin. On the down side I would say for me it didn't fully take off my makeup I still have to use face cleanser to remove most of my makeup that remained on my eye and I wasn't a big fan of the scent.
Derrick Ona W.
Waverly, IA
I really wanted to love these hand and face wipes. I love that they are fragrance free which is great for my baby's sensitive skin but I don't love the texture of the wipe itself. I wish they were softer which would be helpful for more gentle cleaning. All in all the product works but could use some minor improvements to make it a 5 star product.
Ellie R.
It was very most and the smell was amazing I would purchase it agin I love the way it had made my face feel after using it, even when I woke up the best morning my face still felt refresshed and surprisingly it did not make my face feel dry at all watch it is very hard for me to find something that does not make my face feel dry and flaky
Courtney P.
Winter park
Such a great product and the packaging is adorable. I love these wipes so much, I'm so glad I decided to try it.  It was my first time purchasing and I was skeptical at first but it most defiantly exceeded my expectations. Im so impressed. Im sure to buy it again.
Kimberly T.
Plano, TX
Fresh, smooth, clean, great fragrance are just a few of the pros to this product.  I could use these wipes several times a day and never dry or dull my skin.  It removes makeup for me at night and I used in the morning for a fresh clean feeing
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
For all the hype these have been getting I myself do not like them.i have sensitive skin and I can literally feel like a layer of my skin being peeled off as I try and remove my make up.trash.never will buy again
Mary D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I use these for my nieces and nephews and I love them. Very gentle yet still gets them clean. Does a perfect job. Not to mention the cute packaging. Would buy again.
Nancy A.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this product!!! Not only is it very gentle, but it also works very well. This was my first time using it and I will probably be using it again in the future.
LaTese W.
These r sooo good...my baby breaks out very fast do I was suspect into buying this product but it said hypoallergenic on it so I gave it a shot.these r amazing...dnt dry out fast has a fasten reseal flap on it to trap the moisture...My baby hasnt broken out from it so yes Im sayin YES to Naturals!!
Ciara L.
Pelham
Doesn’t remove makeup very well but feels great. I would totally recommend it for after a plane ride or workouts (that’s what I do). They’re pretty gentle which is nice, I use them quite often. However like isaid before they don’t really remove makeup or anything really from what I can tell.