BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYes To

Yes To Naturals Baby Face and Nose wipes are the only natural, tear free single-use. Our wipes are formulated with a blend of Apricot, Banana, Carrot (ABCs) extracts plus other naturally derived ingredients, for quick, easy cleansing on the go. Key Ingredients: APRICOT EXTRACT a natural source of essential fatty acids. Provides moisture for soft skin. BANANA EXTRACT a natural moisturizer derived from the banana fruit. CARROT EXTRACT a natural source of anti-oxidants. 98% Natural, 100% natural fragrance Tear Free Hypoallergenic, Allergy Tested, Dermatologist & Pediatrician Tested, Non-irritating Free of Parabens, phthalates, SLS, petroleum Not made with gluten-containing ingredients
Start your review of Yes To Baby Face & Nose Wipes 30 ct - Baby Wipes - Fragrance Free - Hydration - Moisturizer - Hypoallergenic!
Samantha L.
Little Neck, NY
I bought as a last minute for my baby nephew. He made a little accident and I must say this wipe was very gentle on him. He was one happy camper!
Alexandra D.
Fayetteville, NY
Like them better than normal make up remover wipes. They seem more gentle and less irritating on my face, always keep them in my weekend bag!
Shelby R.
FUQUAY VARINA, NC
We use these to remove makeup and I love them. They [email protected] well and are super gentle.
Gerany R.
Jersey City, NJ
This product helps me to have my face free of impurities and I like it because it becomes avita to be my routine when I go to bed before bed
Alisa F.
Fitchburg, WI
This product makes my skin feel so good. Right when it touches my skin I get an instant boost. I use it in the morning each morning to start my day.
Yaya M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these wipes! So organic, feels so good on my skin, I love how the wipes can be used for moisturizing, hydration, and taking off my makeup. I use these wipes before I start my days, the packaging is very fluorescent and lightens my days up every day!
Cindy T.
Not a huge fan of any of their wipes. I’ve also used their makeup wipes that were cucumber and blueberry ones. They were extremely drying and irritating.
Yami A.
Ogden Utah
This product is very good makeup very well and it works a lot apart from that it is not so big you can carry it in your pocket to use it when you need it You will like it a lot when you use it, it is very good and efficient
Jennifer S.
Scottsdale, AZ
These wipes are really gentle and smell so nice. I use them on my face and around my neck and eyes. The price point is okay, but best when you can buy them on sale at Target. The wipes unfold nicely and are sturdy enough that you don’t need to use more than one at a time.
rebekah P.
wilburton, OK
love this product its cheap and so well worth it... I have always been impressed with this product And will continue to buy this brand