BY YES TO #27 in Baby Wipes

Alexis W.
Hamilton, OH
These wipes catered very good to sensitive skin. They felt very refreshing and they met my expectations. The packaging was very easy to use and looked appealing. I bought them from Meijer. There is always room for improvement and I think that they could make it smell better.
Amanda S.
Brooksville, FL
The Yes To Baby Face & Nose Wipes are my go to beauty product when I work 9-5 then go to college 5:30-12:00 pm! Using ordinary face wipes for makeup can lead to very dry skin and can damage your skin, these make your face feel as smooth as a babies butt:) LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Rachael P.
Cary, NC
I think these work well for getting your face a fresh cleansing feeling. They remove makeup and don’t irritate my skin. The only complaint I have is that I feel like it doesn’t take all the oil off my face but I suppose it isn’t supposed to do that. I would buy them again.
Nathaly G.
Naples , FL
Love this wipes! They are a bit expensive for how many you get in a pack but is worth it. Both of my kids suffer from eczema so I struggle with finding great product and avoiding flare ups and this was magic! no flare ups , wipes smell great and the kids love them.
Daniela C.
Miami gardens
The wipes literally remove all your makeup instantly, the value of this product is definitely worth it in my opinion because it brings more wipes than expected. I definitely recommend use this product right after a night out
Mallory G.
new york, ny
I have to be honest, I had really high hopes for these wipes but they were way too harsh on my skin. Every time I used them my skin would burn. Overall, I was very disappointed with the quality of this product and would only recommend if you have very thick skin.
Mandalyn C.
Muncie, IN
These are pretty good wipes. Sometimes it takes a bit for my makeup to come off and they can be kind of harsh for my sensitive skin. Good price and they're easy to find. Packaging is nice and they're very convienent.
Kavina S.
Okay so when I used to use makeup wipes, these baby care ones were the ones I used to use. The blueberry ones would sting my eyes a little, but these were so gentle and great at working with my Ponds cold cream to help remove my makeup
Megan K.
This helps to refresh my face between the day. Sometimes, your skin is so oily and you aren't wearing makeup and you just need a bright refresher. These would be the best thing. The Yes To line is all natural and is able to wipe away any shine
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I have been seeing my 5 year old nephew and 8 month old niece a ton lately - everything is snotty and sticky! These things have been great to have on hand for all three of us and the coffee table!