BY YES TO

For babies and toddlers Yes to protecting the cutest little bottom that ever was.  Yes to organic aloe vera to soothe, vitamin-rich pumpkin seed oil to nourish sensitive skin, and natural zinc oxide to keep wetness locked out and the love locked in . 100% Natural Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS  Tends to Tender Tushes Treats and prevents diaper rash Protects irritated skin from diaper rash Seals out wetness Organic Aloe Vera  - a highly effective, naturally gentle moisturizer that is known to refresh and soothe skin.   Organic Pumpkin  - packed with beta-carotene and Vitamins A & E, Pumpkins nourish, soothe and hydrate the skin. Zinc Oxide  - provides a natural, gentle protective agent that creates the barrier between skin and moisture. It also acts as an anti-irritant, which helps soothe skin. Yes to 100% Natural Cruelty free Qu see more...

Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Sacramento, CA
I would totally recommend any of the Say Yes To... products to anyone! I actually received the Say Yes To Baby Carrots diaper cream, body lotion and bubble bath at my 1st son's baby shower. I love the mildness of the product. It's great for new baby skin! I used it quite a bit too!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I love all Yes To products. I love the ingredients that they use and they work wonders on my skin and my childrens!
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
Mega Parent Expert
So far I haven't been disappointed with any of their products. Lives this cream as well. I wouldn't have bought this myself, it was a gift but now I love it.
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
I really love this brand, although I only buy when it's on sale. Tried this once. Seemed to work really well, but I can't justify the cost of it.
Hayley N.
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC
I received this as a gift for my 1 year old and I love it. He gets a rash pretty easily, especially if his stomach is upset, and this cream really helps the rash go away. It's all natural and I think that is why it works so much better than Desitin or regular baby powder. It doesn't really have a scent either, which is nice. I also have the Yes To Carrots baby lotion and love that as well