BY YES TO

For babies and toddlers Yes to post-bath rub-downs for chubby little bodies.  Yes to organic aloe vera to soothe, fresh carrots to nourish, and to rich cocoa butter to make the softest thing on Earth even softer.  Yes to extra cuddle time 100% Natural Perfume-Free, Dye-Free Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS  Feels Great Under Jammies  Soothes, nourishes, moisturizes Organic Aloe Vera  - a highly effective, naturally gentle moisturizer that is known to refresh and soothe skin.   Organic Carrots  - rich in Beta Carotene, which is a natural form of Vitamin A. The antioxidant properties of carrots help protect tender, sensitive skin from external effects.  These ingredients nourish skin and help maintain softness and glow.   Cocoa Butter - rich ingredient that softens skin and helps retain moisture. Yes to 100% Natural Cr see more...

Yes to Baby Carrots Nourishing Baby Lotion
  • "My daughter has really sensitive skin, and this is the only thing that works for her." in 1 review
  • "But I do have super sensitive skin that needs moisture." in 1 review
  • "I give a bottle as a gift at every baby shower now. " in 1 review
  • "This is the only diaper cream I use for my daughter." in 1 review
Jackie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I will always "Say Yes To Carrots." I really love the whole product line. But I especially love the Nourishing Baby Lotion. I don't even have kids! But I do have super sensitive skin that needs moisture. I'd recommend the Nourishing Baby Lotion to adults...and babies alike.
Haley B.
Fernley, NV
Mega Parent Expert
100% natural? Yes please because I don't want to put all of those chemicals on my little baby's sensitive body! It smells great! My only downfall is it is really runny and comes out fast which makes it harder to rub in, but it keeps my baby's skin super hydrated!
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC
I love this all natural lotion for my son! It doesn't really have a scent, which is nice and it seems to help his dry spots that he gets on his legs and biceps. I also have the Nappy Cream and love it as well!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I use this for myself. I love that it is completely natural. I love this brand as it smells and works so good and it's completely natural. I'm going to use this for sure when I have a baby!
Kathryn B.
Waukee, IA
This lotion is the greatest. It keep my sons skin so baby soft. The scent of this lotion is also wonderful! I give a bottle as a gift at every baby shower now.
Erin H.
Burke, VA
I LOVE this product line. My daughter has really sensitive skin, and this is the only thing that works for her. I feel better knowing it doesn't have as many chemicals as name brands too.
Luz  B.
I heard so much about this brand, I need to try it, it must be really good. I also didn't know they had things for babies
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Hands down one of the best cream for babies it evens their skin so soft it has a nice scent wonderful product to use<3
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I've heard that this stuff is awesome but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It must not be sold at my usual stores.
Nicole O.
This is the only diaper cream I use for my daughter. I love it! At the first sign of a rash, I put it on her and the rash goes away.