BY YES TO

For babies + toddlers Gentle Cleansing for baby s Face & Nose 30 Pre-Moistened Wipes Yes to natural saline for a gentle clean and aloe vera for extra softness. 100%natural product Our Facial Towelettes are made using biodegradable, natural, Forest Stewardship Council controlled material. This is important to our brand, as the FSC is widely considered the world s most rigorous forest accreditation organization.  FSC Mixed Sources accreditation means that our towelette fabric is not sourced using any of the following: Illegally harvested wood Wood harvested in violation of traditional and civil rights Wood harvested in forests in which High Conservation Values are threatened through management activities Wood harvested from conversion of natural forests Wood harvested from areas where genetically modified trees are planted ; see more...

Ashaki B.
I love using yes to wipes when removing my makeup from having a long day. It cleans every nook and cranny on my face leaving it really soft and moisturized. I purchased it at my local grocery store like target or my beauty supply store. I would always buy again.
Angela J.
Angela J.
I'm an Esthetician and I really like and prefer to use a wipe for my clients and I have even bought them for my teenagers to use. They are great easy to use I've never had anyone have an allergic reaction to them.
Jordan I.
Jordan I.
Rumsey, Kentucy
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Yes products are awesome. They smell amazing, and are not the expensive. You can buy them from Target!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so bad and the sheets are so rough that my eyes literally burn after wiping them down. The sheets also dry out quickly so unless you're using them every day, expect the last few sheets to be rougher than normal. The only benefit of this product is that the sheets are slightly larger than other brands so it has enough surface area to clean your face and it does actually take off make up if you try hard enough. These are overall terrible though and I will definitely not be repurchasing.
Lourdes A.
Lourdes A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how gentle the cloth felt on my skin. It was saturated enough to make me feel like it was cleaning my skin.  The price is great.  It cleaned my skin well. It has adorable packaging, very eye catching.  I would recommend. I'm keeping these in my weekend bag since I go away on weekends often.
Oriana H.
Oriana H.
Ypsilanti
I love the smell of these wipes! Although I don't use them to remove makeup they do help remove the remnants of what may be leftover. The wipe themselves selves are very soft and gentle on my skin, although occasionally after using my skin feels a tad dry.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love wipes!  The "Say Yes To Carrots" brand is a favorite of mine!  I would recommend using a cleanser after removing your makeup with these.  I purchased mine locally so I am not sure how well the packaging is when shipped.  Amazon always has great prices on this brand.  But in the world of makeup wipes, "Say Yes to Carrots" has EVERYONE beat in my opinion.
ğŸ’ŽğŸ™ƒSierra R.
ğŸ’ŽğŸ™ƒSierra R.
California
Honestly an amazing product all around. I have super sensitive skin and this was just amazing. It didn't leave my face super red or irritated whatsoever ever. I would definitely recommend this product to you if you have sensitive skin at all.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Morrow, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product smells so nice and lovely. I don't like strong scented beauty products but this one is like a sweet kiss to me. It makes my face feel so soft and clear after. I wish that they were a deeper but they're still amazing.
Koral N.
Koral N.
Kingston, PA
Interesting! The smell is a little offsetting to me but they work nicely for what I need it to do and make my skin soft. I bought this one at Ulta believe it or not. Effective for the most part minus the smell! Yes I'd recommend to others for sure.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Salinas, CA
Doe it have a strong odor of carrots or is it nice an settle?
Yuris D.
Yuris D.
esto limpia bien la cara? no deja residuos ni nada por el estilo?
Ashaki B.
did they come out with a new one
Angela M.
Angela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the benefits of using the Baby Carrots face wipes?
Kamrey B.
Kamrey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these smell like regular wipes or they have a different scent ?