Add a Photo

By YES TO
#976 in Facial Cleansers
For babies + toddlers Gentle Cleansing for baby s Face & Nose 30 Pre-Moistened Wipes Yes to natural saline for a gentle clean and aloe vera for extra softness. 100%natural product Our Facial Towelettes are made using biodegradable, natural, Forest Stewardship Council controlled material. This is important to our brand, as the FSC is widely considered the world s most rigorous forest accreditation organization.  FSC Mixed Sources accreditation means that our towelette fabric is not sourced using any of the following: Illegally harvested wood Wood harvested in violation of traditional and civil rights Wood harvested in forests in which High Conservation Values are threatened through management activities Wood harvested from conversion of natural forests Wood harvested from areas where genetically modified trees are planted ;
Jan. 16, 2017, 5:21 a.m.
Review for: Yes to Baby Carrots Nose and Face Wipes, 30 ea
I love using yes to wipes when removing my makeup from having a long day. It cleans every nook and cranny on my face leaving it really soft and moisturized. I purchased it at my local grocery store like target or my beauty supply store. I would always buy again.
Angela J.
Angela J.
I'm an Esthetician and I really like and prefer to use a wipe for my clients and I have even bought them for my teenagers to use. They are great easy to use I've never had anyone have an allergic reaction to them.
Jordan I.
Jordan I.
Bowling Green, KY
The Yes products are awesome. They smell amazing, and are not the expensive. You can buy them from Target!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I love YES wipes! it works so well and priced right! I love picking this up at Target! I started using wipes before I use foam and milky cleanser as every night routine with MAC product but this YES product works better and keeps it moist!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Lakewood, OH
There are ok. If you don't wear any or a lot of makeup and have normal skin, these will work. It didn't remove any of my makeup well and irritated my dry/sensitive skin. They do smell nice and are a decent size for the price.
Shalai G.
Shalai G.
W Valley City, UT
April 17, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Yes to Baby Carrots Nose and Face Wipes, 30 ea
Great product. Expecially for sentivie skin. Pretty good at removing make up or just a refresh after a long day
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
These do really well at removing dirt and makeup off my face. I use them every night before bed and wake up with my skin feeling nice and refreshed.
Kerri W.
Kerri W.
I love having these in my purse for my 3 year old! She's no longer a baby, but I use them when her feet are dirty after the park, or when her hands get ridiculously messy (which happens more than I'd prefer). :) They have a fresh scent and I love that they're tear-free and 100% natural!
Tina F.
Tina F.
Henderson , NV
I love this product!!! It smells great and it's small enough to fit in my little purse when I'm on the go! A+++
karla t.
karla t.
I use these to clean my babies nose after feeding him because baby food can be really messy. glad to have this on hand
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Salinas, CA
Doe it have a strong odor of carrots or is it nice an settle?
Yuris D.
Yuris D.
esto limpia bien la cara? no deja residuos ni nada por el estilo?
Ashaki B.
did they come out with a new one