BY YES TO

For babies + toddlers Gentle Cleansing for baby s Face & Nose 30 Pre-Moistened Wipes Yes to natural saline for a gentle clean and aloe vera for extra softness. 100%natural product Our Facial Towelettes are made using biodegradable, natural, Forest Stewardship Council controlled material. This is important to our brand, as the FSC is widely considered the world s most rigorous forest accreditation organization.  FSC Mixed Sources accreditation means that our towelette fabric is not sourced using any of the following: Illegally harvested wood Wood harvested in violation of traditional and civil rights Wood harvested in forests in which High Conservation Values are threatened through management activities Wood harvested from conversion of natural forests Wood harvested from areas where genetically modified trees are planted ; see more...

Ashaki B.
I love using yes to wipes when removing my makeup from having a long day. It cleans every nook and cranny on my face leaving it really soft and moisturized. I purchased it at my local grocery store like target or my beauty supply store. I would always buy again.
Angela J.
I'm an Esthetician and I really like and prefer to use a wipe for my clients and I have even bought them for my teenagers to use. They are great easy to use I've never had anyone have an allergic reaction to them.
Jordan I.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Yes products are awesome. They smell amazing, and are not the expensive. You can buy them from Target!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grabbed a pack of these just to try them out and see how I felt about the brand because I never used anything from them before. I typically use baby wipes to help remove my make up at night. I wanted to get a little fancy and try a true make up wipes for once! This wipe works well to remove then make up from my skin but I still had to use a liquid makeup remover to get my mascara off. When I was using the wipe to gently take off the makeup around my eye area I found that it made my skin burn slightly hence the three star review. I'm not sure what ingredient would cause the burning but I do know that the eye area can be a little sensitive. I probably wouldn't buy these again just because I wasn't completely in love with them and I did have the burning on my skin.
Shayla S.
Chehalis , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had really high hopes for these facial wipes, and was thrilled to recently find them for a killer deal. I've used many other Yes to products and have never been let down before, but these face wipes were a major disappointment. They're very rough/scratchy feeling, my skin was left feeling irritated and so dry afterwards. I actually ended up throwing the rest out. I'm not sure if I ended up with a bad package, or what happened because I do love this brand and their products.
Addison K.
Simpsonville
This is a great pack of face wipes and would recommend anyone who doesn’t have a face wipe to get this. It works so well, I️ got it from my local drug store and have used it every single day! I️ loved this item and think you will too!!
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep these in my car when I get off work and feel like a shine monster.  They do a fantastic job of taking off powder foundation and sunscreen.  The smell is really light and they don't make my skin tingle like the Burt's Bees facial wipes.  These are the only cleansing wipes I have found that I can use regularly without breaking out.  Also this brand is cruelty free if that's something you're looking for!
Jenny T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so bad and the sheets are so rough that my eyes literally burn after wiping them down. The sheets also dry out quickly so unless you're using them every day, expect the last few sheets to be rougher than normal. The only benefit of this product is that the sheets are slightly larger than other brands so it has enough surface area to clean your face and it does actually take off make up if you try hard enough. These are overall terrible though and I will definitely not be repurchasing.
Heather H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love wipes!  The "Say Yes To Carrots" brand is a favorite of mine!  I would recommend using a cleanser after removing your makeup with these.  I purchased mine locally so I am not sure how well the packaging is when shipped.  Amazon always has great prices on this brand.  But in the world of makeup wipes, "Say Yes to Carrots" has EVERYONE beat in my opinion.
Dakota W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are okay. I tried them courtesy of a friend. They made my face feel nice but I thought they smelled weird. Effective though so I can get past the smell. I think I’d recommend them to others.
Daisy P.
Salinas, CA
Doe it have a strong odor of carrots or is it nice an settle?
Yuris D.
esto limpia bien la cara? no deja residuos ni nada por el estilo?
Ashaki B.
did they come out with a new one
Angela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the benefits of using the Baby Carrots face wipes?
Kamrey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these smell like regular wipes or they have a different scent ?