Yes to Baby Carrots Naturally Cleansing Bubble Bath uploaded by Ciara W.

BY YES TO

For babies and toddlers Yes to recognizing that bath time is really playtime. Yes to feel-good ingredients, like soothing organic aloe vera, nourishing organic melon and moisture-packed vitamin E. Yes to tear-free suds piled up way high. 100% Natural Tear-free Giggle-full Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS Soothes, nourishes, moisturizes Yes to 100% Natural Cruelty free Questions? 1-888-92-YES-TO ; see more...

Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I love yes to carrots products! The baby bubble bath smells amazing. It's very gentle on my daughters skin leaving a soft scent but no residue. It's a bit more pricey my can be found on sale. Defiantly one of my favorites.
Murtie F.
Findlay, OH
When it comes to special needs children and a house full this is a great thing to keep on hand smells amazing , makes there skin silky soft , and it's not that expensive always a must have
Melissa M.
Orange Park , FL
Mega Parent Expert
This smells SO good!! It's so gentle on my baby's sensitive skin, even with mild eczema. It's a little more pricey, but so worth it for how soft and sweet my baby comes out of the bath.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Love the smell of yes to carrot products. very gentle on my daughter. she has very dry skin so this works awesome.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Yessssss to carrots baby brand or normal ones the yes to brands are so great and work magic :))) HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Iriabeth C.
Los angeles, CA
Only bubble bath that my son with eczema can use without it irritating his skin. Affordable and great product.
Nikki S.
I love all the yes products! Very refreshing , wonderful smell, affordable price and good for all skin types
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product! it smells great. I love any yes to products, great product
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This stuff is pretty good. Not amazing but good! I really do like this brand! This smells wonderful and does what it says. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I have other bubble bath products that I like better. I would recommend you at least try it because everyone has their own preferences.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Love this, it smells amazing. Used to use just soap as bubble bath but this is very effective. It met my expectations. Bought it from target, I think that's the only place that has it. Will purchase again for sure!
Chasity R.
What is your favorite Yes product?
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Lilly P.
Gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Does this smell like carrots? What are the benefits?
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Where can I buy this product at and how much?