BY YES TO

For babies and toddlers Yes to a soft clean that s as delicious as your little munchkin is .  Yes to cleansing organic melon, moisturizing Vitamin A, and nourishing carrot oil.  Yes to natural ingredients, because Mama Nature knows best.  Yes to being tear-free 100% Natural Tear Free & Self-Foaming Hypo-allergenic Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS Safe For Rubber Ducky, Too.   Organic Melon  - rich in antioxidants, and packed with Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Potassium, to help protect and gently soften skin.   Vitamin E - provides a protective antioxidant for skin that softens and moisturizes.   Organic Carrots - rich in Beta Carotene, which is a natural form of Vitamin A.  The antioxidant properties of carrots help protect tender, sensitive skin from external effects.   These ingredients nourish skin and help maintai see more...

• I didn't know say yes made baby stuff? How does this compare to o...2 Answers
Amanda B.
Centerville, IA
Who doesn't love a product that has natural ingredients? Natural equals safer for baby. I have been in love with the Yes To products ever since I first found them. I use a variety of their products and the baby shampoo is one of them. Oh and guess what? It's not just for babies. I use this on my young children as well because of its natural ingredients. It is great for sensitive skin. Being a mother of four children, I have had my ups and downs with allegories and sensitive skin with my children. I always try to shop as organic and natural as possible. Yes To Carrots Baby Shampoo is infused with carrots which is loaded with Carotene. As a nurse, I know that this is a vital vitamin that does a lot of really good things for our body. This vitamin rich shampoo has been a go-to for me for awhile now and I recommend it 100%!
Kerri W.
I purchased this product to use on my 3 year old daughter and have been pretty pleased with it! I love that it is all-natural and it lathers nicely on her hair (of which she has a lot!). I use it only on her hair and not as a body wash, but I like that it works for both. It is definitely something I would consider purchasing again in the future. I feel like the price is a little high, but considering it isn't filled with harsh chemicals (and it lasts quite a while) I'd say it is worth it—especially if you can find it on sale!
Haley B.
Fernley, NV
Why is this not #1?? We received this as a baby shower gift and I really don't want to use anything else. It is so gentle, it comes out as a foam. It smells amazing!! And it's 98% natural, which is more than what other brands can say!
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
This product works great smells amazing leaves skin so soft. Will repurchase this product in the future.
Laura B.
It makes hair and skin so soft and it smells amazing plus is 98% natural . it's a keeper
courtney L.
Mega Parent Expert
I didn't know say yes made baby stuff? How does this compare to other baby brands? Has anyone ever had issues with irritation?