BY YES TO #87 in Baby Shampoo

• Is This a good product ???1 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on sensitive skin?4 Answers
Tina D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I do like the smell and the quality but I do not think it lathers the way I want it to lather. The kids love the foam and find it easy to use by themselves. For body its fine, but not soapy enough for both kids long hair to really get in there and clean it.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this brand because my daughter can be sensitive to some bath products & not only does this smell amazing but it works well on her delicate skin. It leaves her hair and skin so soft and irritation free ♡ This mama is happy & I'll definitely be looking to try ANY Yes to baby products in the future☆
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this stuff and the brand. I use yes to tomatoes face wash every night. You can find this at Target. It's highly effective and smells amazing. It has affordable pricing as well. I would definitely purchase this again!
Wayniece P.
El Mirage
Love this. If your not a fan of the typical baby products these are a great alternative. They don't smell like Johnson and Johnsons products it's very different in a good way. My son hasn't gotten any rash or allergic reaction from this product. It's great
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love it! My daughter is sensitive and prone to rashes and we had no problem with this at all!! As a mom with a sensitive baby it is nice to find a great product like this!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this brand and all of the products I've tried with them! This one is especially great for kids because of its limited ingredients and great for sensitive skin!
Stephanie W.
I love natural/organic brands. They make me feel good about what is going on my baby's skin and my own. This brand is awesome but I don't always love their fragrances.
Carmon J.
Columbia Hts, MN
We love this product by Yes to. We use it to bath our two littles. Our older child loves to help push the pump and wash with it. Neither have ever once complained about getting soap in their eyes.
Melissa D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is gentle and effective enough to use on babies and dogs! My dog has skin and allergy issues but this stuff is perfect for bath time!
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Believe it or not I use this on myself! I have sensitive skins so this keep my skin feeling soft and I don't have any breakouts or rashes.
Ashlee H.
Prineville, OR
What does it smell like and does it work for babies with very sensitive skin?
Michelle F.
Jasper, AL
I'm looking for alternative washes for my 3 year old. She gets easily irritated skin. Is this gentle?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
I heard these are good products! Any thoughts?
Kaitlyn B.
My child has dry skin . Will this worsen or better her condition?
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this safe to use on sensitive skin?