BY YES TO

For Baby s + Toddlers Yes to a fragrance-free clean, with vitamin E to soften and carrots to nourish tender skin. The Fragrance Free Baby Shampoo/Wash is tear-free, 100% natural, and a great alternative for parents who prefer a fragrance-free wash . The formula combines carrots to nourish tender skin and Vitamin E to add a boost of softness, and it s tear-free so your little one stays happy!  This product comes in a 10oz handy pump as our regular version so parents can keep a hand on their wiggly baby carrot during bath time. 100% Natural Product Tear-free & Hypoallergenic Petroleum, SLS & Paraben Free Organic Carrots are rich in Beta Carotene, which is a natural form of Vitamin A.  The anti-oxidant properties of carrots help protect tender, sensitive skin from external effects.  These ingredients nourish skin and help maintain softness and glow. see more...

• My daughter has super sensitive skin. Is this something that some...4 Answers
  • Is This a good product ???1 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on sensitive skin?4 Answers
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this stuff and the brand. I use yes to tomatoes face wash every night. You can find this at Target. It's highly effective and smells amazing. It has affordable pricing as well. I would definitely purchase this again!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Love it! My daughter is sensitive and prone to rashes and we had no problem with this at all!! As a mom with a sensitive baby it is nice to find a great product like this!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert
I love natural/organic brands. They make me feel good about what is going on my baby's skin and my own. This brand is awesome but I don't always love their fragrances.
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
Love this brand and all of the products I've tried with them! This one is especially great for kids because of its limited ingredients and great for sensitive skin!
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! Highly recommend . It's amazing & leaves no fragrance which I love . Affordable & can get anywhere ! Pick up one today !
Bri L.
Bri L.
Douglasville, GA
This is amazing my son has eczema and very dry skin. And this doesn't break him out or anything. It's sensitive and very effective
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
So gentle on my kids skin and hair and such a good smell. My son loves this better than any other shampoo or bodywash
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Baltimore, MD
My babies have sensitive skin and I love that it doesn't break them out. It being a all-n-one is #1 in my book!
marisela v.
marisela v.
This brand is great for sensitive skin does the job without causing skin irritation I use it everyday
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
This is an amazing product they are 98% natural and would be gentle on your baby skin
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Jasper, AL
I'm looking for alternative washes for my 3 year old. She gets easily irritated skin. Is this gentle?
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Prineville, OR
What does it smell like and does it work for babies with very sensitive skin?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
I heard these are good products! Any thoughts?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
My child has dry skin . Will this worsen or better her condition?
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I find this? Target nor Walmart in my area sells this?