BY YES TO

A body wash that cleanses, fights acne and prevents new acne from forming! Body acne getting you down? This hard-hitting body wash will lift you right up! It does more than just clean your skin! Formulated with Tomatoes, Salicylic Acid, and Dandelion Extract, this creamy body wash not only delivers a luxurious cleanse, but it also clears up acne and unclogs pores while helping to prevent future breakouts. Added bonus? Gentle enough for daily use (you are soo welcome!). 97% Natural Petroleum, Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

How To Use:

Apply to wet skin. Massage gently and rinse.

Active Ingredients Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract*, Taraxacum Ocinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin.

• Is this good to use if you also have dry skin? Th... Be the first to answer!
  • How long does it take for Treatment to begin to show improvement?1 Answers
  • Yes absolutely! however, if you're having all over pimples, that ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lexie S.
Cape Coral, FL
When I saw this, I was like tomatoes? That's going to smell terrible! But I tried the product out and I love it! Its very gentle on the skin, but very harsh on that stubborn body acne, and it smells wonderful. It is awesome for the price, 10/10 would buy again
Lizette G.
I expected more from the wash because it is organic, it worked okay for the blackheads on my back. There's was really no scent to me. I would use it 4-5 times a week as it was recommended to me by an employee. Not a must have for me.
Caitlin P.
Akron, CO
I enjoy this product when I get break outs on my back or arms. It really keeps all the bumps down. I usually use it in the summer when I sweat a lot and get really oily.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
I bought this for myself when everyone was raving about charcoal however found I like peel off better my husband however loves this and uses it every morning and night does warm up when applying and it does make skin feel clean
Kayton P.
Flushing, MI
I've only been using this product for a few days and already love it! I researched it a lot before making the purchase and I'm pleased to say all the positive reviews were spot on. I like this product a lot because it's cruelty free and natural. I was really nervous that the scent would be bad but it's great, very light and clean. I have high hopes for this product in the long run and from what I can tell already they will be met!
Gabby K.
Works excellent ! Not too pricey. Great value . Gentle on the skin . Can find at Walmart ,target and all drug stores. I got mine at Walmart! Smooth skin! Lasts a good amount of time!
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
My husband suffered from bacne before trying this. It cleared up his skin and quick. I have always heard the lycopene of tomatoes cures acne but I was not sure tell now.
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
At first I was like, tomatoes? No way. But then I thought, well give it a try, you have nothing else to lose with your body acne except for the body acne. I was puzzled by the smell for awhile, it does not smell bad, it is just, odd. Reminds me of baby powder almost. Anyways, the product worked great on the acne that was developing on my back, and after years of only having maybe 2 products do the trick, I was genuinely surprised that this worked as well as it did. Not super drying, but I don't recommend using this every day, two to three times a week was enough for me. I definitely want to try the other lines of Yes to: especially for acne and proneness to red skin (I have rosacea on face)
Natalie H.
Orem, Ut
I've never really had issues with acne, but lately I've been getting it really bad on my back and nothing I tried was working! I finally tried Yes to Tomatoes body wash and it cleared it up almost instantly! It does dry out your skin quite a bit, but that's one of the hazards of using an acne wash, and I knew it would happen. It has almost no scent to it, which I like. I've used other products in this same line and only have good things to say about them. I recently purchased several bottles from Ulta, as they had them marked down to $3.99 and will continue to use this product as long as I need to!
Juleeanna N.
Sacramento, CA
I've used the Brand Yes , all the time when I had bad acne . I've used the wipes and the face wash . It really helped my skin , especially since I have sensitive skin it was always hard to find something that didn't make my skin dry out . Trust me I've tried all the hardcore products even proactive , most of them did clear my skin it's just I had to use it constantly or else my bad acne would come back . After using this product I was relieved . This definitely helped me boost my confidence , love this product .
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
I've tried a lot of acne fighting washes. Does this actually work?
laumarie r.
Is this very good?
Haley M.
Johnson City, TN
Does this face wash get down below the skin to help cystic acne?
Jessie V.
Would this irritate my face?