Yes To
4 fl oz Spray Moisturizing Facial Moisturizers

Yes To 4 fl oz Spray Moisturizing Facial Moisturizers

Yes to being MISTified with a deliciously hydrating milky skin treat that provides a boost of moisture whenever you need it! This soft facial mist can be used any time, under or over makeup, morning, afternoon or night. Featuring coconut milk and coconut oil for ultra luxurious hydration in every soft mist pump. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yes To 4 fl oz Spray Moisturizing Facial Moisturizers!
How would you rate this product?
Vine Grove, KY
I use it everyday and every night. before I put on makeup and after I take it off..between that and my moisturizer cream it helps on the dry spots on my face
Findlay, OH
This product is perfect for those days when your on the run and you need some vibrancy to your face. I love the light scent, and feeling when I spray it on my face. I love that is doesn’t feel heavy or greasy❤️
Montgomery, AL
Found this on clearance at Ulta, and grabbed it for the heck of trying a new moisturizer. The spray nozzle is great, but it can be a little heavy if you spray too much or too closely to the skin. You still have to rub it in like a cream moisturizer; otherwise, it leaves little water-looking spots on your face. Definitely does help with dry, sensitive skin, and I will be keeping this in stock in my house. ☺️
Trumbull, CT
Yes To 4 fl oz Spray Moisturizing Facial Moisturizers uploaded by Emma M.
This smells really good and has a nice mister (and the packaging is cute) but the only problem is this broke me out. If you don’t have acne prone skin, this will definitely hydrate your face and make it feel super supple.
Waldoboro, ME
Yes To 4 fl oz Spray Moisturizing Facial Moisturizers uploaded by Carrie G.
Yes To 4 fl oz Spray Moisturizing Facial Moisturizers uploaded by Carrie G.
I love this spray! It smells so good and feels so light on my face. Its very refreshing in the summer time especially when I keep it in the refrigerator. It doesn't leave my face greasy feeling. I think everyone should try it.
Olympia, WA
Yes To 4 fl oz Spray Moisturizing Facial Moisturizers uploaded by Gloria C.
This product is very nice and moisturizing. It smells like coconut and leaves your skin refreshed. The downside to this product is that it is not hypoallergenic. It does have perfume in it. So if you are sensitive to fragrance this is not for you.
Belton, TX
Yes To 4 fl oz Spray Moisturizing Facial Moisturizers uploaded by Teresa R.
I'm in love with this mistified moisturizer...keeps my skin hydrated & moisturized..I spray my body throughout the day just for a quick moisturized feeling... keeps me feeling refreshed and hydrated... this is a good product if you're looking for a quick refresher...
Blountville, TN
Yes To 4 fl oz Spray Moisturizing Facial Moisturizers uploaded by Amber G.
Love, love this mist of cooling, hydrating yummy coconut! This is great for a refresh for summer skin. Not only hydrating but feels refreshing. I use it a couple times a day with no oily residue. The mist is extra fine so no worries of messing up your makeup. I would definitely buy this again and looking into the other coconut products.
Brooklyn , NY
Yes To 4 fl oz Spray Moisturizing Facial Moisturizers uploaded by Shanna T.
Best product ever made its not heavy or creamy because it’s liquid you can spray it right on and not feel like your waisting product
Castle Rock , CO
Smells and feels so good! Refreshing and easy way to quickly add some hydration to your face. Spray comes out in a fine mist. Doesn’t feel heavy or greasy. Just makes me feel dewy and lightly hydrated.

Looking for your answer?