MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowEssence
Yes, Eye Can Eyeshadow Palette

Yes, Eye Can Eyeshadow Palette

Yes, Eye Can Eyeshadow Palette by Essence has 24 trendy eyeshadow colors that can be combined in every way to create different breathtaking looks. Soft and long lasting texture with metallic and matte effect, with high payoff.

I just ordered this from Ulta. Anybody try this brand? Any combination recommendations? Thanks in advance
Start your review of Yes, Eye Can Eyeshadow Palette!
Alicia R.
phoenix
Yes, Eye Can Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alicia R.
Yes, Eye Can Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alicia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I honestly didn’t really like the palette only used it for a review but never really used it again. Palette wasn’t pigmented enough
Jenna S.
Portland, OR
I really didn’t like this palette that much. They’re shadows aren’t that pigmented and they take forever to blend. They’re kind of chunky too. Some of the shades are nice, but a lot of them aren’t, and I definitely think there are much better drugstore palettes out there!
Megan S.
Jasper
Colors are beautiful. Kind of hard to blend. Shimmers will show up without setting spray, but it definitely helps.
Evie C.
This is a pretty good palette. Kind of hard to blend, and you have to continuously stack the color over and over because the pigment isn’t as good as other palettes, but for the price it’s pretty good. Has some really nice colors that are stunning once you get the layers.
Emily G.
Hamden, CT
I am a huge fan of all of the colors in the palette. It’s a great mix of lighter colors, shimmery colors, and darker colors that produce a great smokey eye effect. My only complaint would be that some of the colors aren’t as bright as I would’ve liked. For the price it’s a great palette.
shanda C.
Allen, TX
This palette has incredible pigments in the eye shawdows but the fall out is kinda a lot. The west is great for most of the day. But becomes patchy towards the end I would recommend this palette 6/10 .
Kezia M.
Not super pigmented but good for the price I got it for. I have dark brown eyes. The included mirror is very nice as well
Lala S.
everett wa
Muy bonitos colores y hacen buena pigmentación y muy accesible también me encanto fue un regalo de mi madre
Jocelyn P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is like a high end product. I love the colors it is so summery. I use this as my everyday makeup.
Marianna C.
Macomb
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite pallete ever periodt. This was the first pallete that I had bought with my money. I got it at Ulta and the colors are perfect! It comes off slightly easily but I love the colors so much, and they blend well.