BY YERBA PRIMA

YERBA PRIMA 1x BRUSH TAMPICO SKIN BRUSH, Removing the top layer of dead skin and stimulating the circulation of blood feeding the skin are essential for maintaining youthful, glowing and supple skin, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

• Does this take off dead skin? Like am exfoliating brush?6 Answers
Genesis D.
Great product to exfoliate my skin. This brush is ideal for my needs. I normally do a fully body brush down each morning before I take my shower and you can notice the difference after using it. I would recommend it.
CJ A.
Portland, OR
Skin brushes are amazing for exfoliation. This one is a great value and will last you forever. It's not very harsh and I only use it once a week. I bought it on Amazon and I recommend it fm to anyone!
Kara L.
Federal Way, WA
I bought this cause a friend posted her results & its $10 I figured why not. Seriously. I feel like I can tell when I forget to use it! This seems to be a miracle brush.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Giving this product a 4 out of 5 stars because its a little too rough on my skin. I do have sensitive skin. Other than that works great.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this take off dead skin? Like am exfoliating brush?