Yerba Mate Fresh Green Organic Tea

by Yerba Mate

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Get on to something better! What makes Mate Factor Mate Different? Our certified organic Yerba Mate is never aged and never smoked. This gives it a distinct green flavor and ensures that more life giving properties are retained to us, fresher is better. Mate stands out in the crowd of energizers. It energizes without the jittery side effects often associated with coffee or energizing drinks. It lasts longer and nourishes your whole body. It is truly the healthy energizer. Mate is Anti-Oxidant rich and high in vitamins and minerals too. It boosts your metabolism, immune system and has helped many with weight management. At Mate Factor, our goal is to bring you the freshest fairly traded tea possible. So, try our Mate and... Get on to Something Better ! * Th

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yerba Mate Fresh Green Organic Tea!
Iris H.
Goleta, CA
You literally can’t go wrong with fresh Yerba mate. Serve this hot or cold in a rounded tumbler with a straw (it’s how the natives do it) this is excellent for ceremonies or times when high concentration is essential for daily work. Better than coffee, Red Bull, and Monster energy drinks
Stephanie P.
Arlington Hts, IL
This helps with migraines and headaches. It is highly caffeinated and aided in elimination. The taste is ok when hot but not good when cold.
Fidan A.
I love tea! I'm a biggest tea fan out there you can imagine and tried all all teas that probably are carried on the market. Like people won't live without coffee I won't love without tea, and this one is gross:( it's matte, taste like earth, and not transparent looking so it kills my appetite:( maybe you have a different Tate buds but I wouldn't recommend this one
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
Ever since I tried this tea at a friend's house it became my favorite brand. Best quality brand
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC
I bought this tea and I was very happy with the quality of the product and the flavor. It has great green tea taste and it make me feel very refreshed after drinking in the morning.
Joanna M.
I drink this everyday after all my meals. It helps my digestion. The taste isn't all that but with a little honey it isn't that bad. The benefits outweigh everything.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
Yerba Mate Fresh Green Organic Tea uploaded by Taylor L.
I love this tea! This isn't some fake review. This tea is honestly sooooo good and so much better than the generic brands like Lipton! Im definitely going to look for it again. I highly recommend for all green tea lovers!!!
Aingeal R.
1574 N Dixie Downs Rd #45
This product is great I would always make some for me to have to wake myself up to start the day off right. This product is affordable. Nothing needs to be improved. This is a really good flavor. If you like tea and need a wake me up. This is the tea.
Marissa D.
Bozeman, MT
I love Yerba Mate! Great tea if you’re a caffeine queen like I am. It’s nice to switch it up and not drink so much coffee without sacrificing caffeine content. I work a lot and go to grad school so caffeine is a must. This is great!
Jennifer B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I drink this every day. I call it magic tea because if I think I’m getting sick and drink it, I end up not getting sick

Looking for your answer?