Yerba Mate Fresh Green Organic Tea uploaded by Taylor L.

BY YERBA MATE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Get on to something better! What makes Mate Factor Mate Different? Our certified organic Yerba Mate is never aged and never smoked. This gives it a distinct green flavor and ensures that more life giving properties are retained to us, fresher is better. Mate stands out in the crowd of energizers. It energizes without the jittery side effects often associated with coffee or energizing drinks. It lasts longer and nourishes your whole body. It is truly the healthy energizer. Mate is Anti-Oxidant rich and high in vitamins and minerals too. It boosts your metabolism, immune system and has helped many with weight management. At Mate Factor, our goal is to bring you the freshest fairly traded tea possible. So, try our Mate and... Get on to Something Better ! * Th see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Fidan A.
I love tea! I'm a biggest tea fan out there you can imagine and tried all all teas that probably are carried on the market. Like people won't live without coffee I won't love without tea, and this one is gross:( it's matte, taste like earth, and not transparent looking so it kills my appetite:( maybe you have a different Tate buds but I wouldn't recommend this one
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this tea! This isn't some fake review. This tea is honestly sooooo good and so much better than the generic brands like Lipton! Im definitely going to look for it again. I highly recommend for all green tea lovers!!!
Joanna m.
I drink this everyday after all my meals. It helps my digestion. The taste isn't all that but with a little honey it isn't that bad. The benefits outweigh everything.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
I bought this tea and I was very happy with the quality of the product and the flavor. It has great green tea taste and it make me feel very refreshed after drinking in the morning.
Whitney Y.
Love this tea. I’m so glad I made the switch from coffee to mate. This is a powerful tea that sits well in my stomach.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
Ever since I tried this tea at a friend's house it became my favorite brand. Best quality brand