Yeowww Catnip Bags, 1-Ounce uploaded by Kristen M.

BY YEOWWW

This 1oz bag of Yeowww! Catnip contains nothing but the finest pure and natural organically grown catnip, perfect for bringing out your cat's wild side. Rubbed on toys and scratching posts, or used to refill your cat's old and abandoned toy, Yeowww! Catnip actually works, and is sure to send even the most well to do cats completely silly! see more...

Natalie K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The product I purchase for my cats has this catnip inside of it...my cats love the catnip toys...the price is decent for catnip...I saw Beth Stern use this brand for her cats so that’s why I purchased it
Alyssa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this catnip so so much. They go wild & crazy for it. They love it if I sprinkle it on the ground for them to roll in or if I make them cat toys with it in it. You can't go wrong with it.
Kelly M.
Hagerstown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is hands down obsessed with anything Yeeowwww!! The toys are like his crack and I buy the loose catnip for his scratchers. No other catnip products compare! Totally recommend if your kitty is a catnip lover!
Emily M.
My cats seem to enjoy the catnip. We have the banana as well as the rainbow and they love them both.
Ali S.
My cats act so crazy when I give her this. She runs all around the house, it's so funny!
Mimi A.
Rocky Hill, CT
My kitty liked this very much but I wouldn't buy it all the time, just as a treat
LeRoy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE this cat nip! 1 out of 3 eat it and they can just never seem to get enough. We put it on their scratching posts and places they lay and they roll around like crazy with the biggest smiles on their faces. If any cat nip get the YEEEOWWW brand its the only one the cats really like that lasts a really long time!
Ashley G.
Prince Albert
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go nuts for this stuff!! As soon as I bring my shopping bags into the house my senior cat comes running to get his fix. This bag lasts a really long time as well. I keep out sealed in Ziploc bag.
Erin P.
Strathroy, ON
Great product my kitty loves to play with catnip on her toys! Pros the smell is very fresh, cons there is no way to reveal the package once you open it- i had to transfer it to another container. Would be more beneficial if there was a lid or seal to keep the freshness.
Jordanne V.
My cat goes crazy for any Yeowww! product. A high recommendation for any cat owner. Her Yeowww! sardines and rainbow cat toys are her favorites!
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does the loose Yeowww! catnip have an even more intense effect on cats thanbwhats inside the Yeowww! Toys? I've been debating getting some for my furry boy since he goes nuts for their toys!

back