YEOUTH - Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, 89ml / 3 fl oz 89ml / 3 fl oz uploaded by Svetlana M.

BY YEOUTH

YEOUTH VITAMIN C FACIAL CLEANSER = REVITALIZE + DETOXIFY + SOOTHE + HYDRATE & MOISTURIZEYEOUTH’s Vitamin C Facial Cleanser has powerful antioxidants that deliver age-defying results. It works to fight the most stubborn dirt and oil without stripping... see more...

Bonita M.
Thompson, PA
Why I love this vitamin C cleanser Facial cleanser with Aloe Vera Green Tea and Seaweed
What I really like about the Yeouth products and especially this one is that you only have to use a very small amount. You must have a wet face first. So splash some water on your face, neck and chest. If you use a pea sized amount, it will wash all three areas very nicely. Leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and ready for moisturizers.
YEOUTH’s Vitamin C Facial Cleanser has powerful antioxidants that deliver age-defying results. It works to fight the most stubborn dirt and oil without stripping the skin’s natural moisture, making it gentle enough for daily use.
The facial cleanser’s advanced formulation works to minimize skin discoloration, age spots, and sunspots, providing potent anti-aging benefits for the skin.
The ingredients also help acne breakouts thus resulting in a radiant, healthy look and feel to the skin.
Environmental damage and oxidative stress is unavoidable but we can take steps to fight free radicals from accelerating the aging process. YEOUTH’s Vitamin C Facial Cleanser effectively cleans skin while preventing premature aging.
Vitamin C acts as a shield against environmental stressors by fighting free radicals - those pesky molecules that damage cells and contribute to premature aging. It is also good for the skin because it reduces the risk of oily skin which can result in acne.
Green Tea contains high amounts of amino acids, enzymes, and polyphenols - powerful, natural antioxidants that delay the signs of skin aging.
Aloe Vera is one of the most powerful natural skin repairing herbs. It helps protect and repair the damage caused by the sun, dust, pollution, harsh chemicals, making it the ideal ingredient in preventing acne and reducing excess sebum.
Ginseng is naturally abundant in vitamins and minerals that tighten skin, accelerate the natural repair process, promote skin hydration, and relieve inflammation caused by acne, making it a wonderful anti-aging ingredient.
Vitamin C is so important, that's why I have it in my skincare routine

#MyBeautyAwards
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
So Yeouth sent me their anti-aging 20's set for free. I've been testing out their products for a few weeks now and I finally have gathered some thoughts. The Vitamin C cleanser is probably my favorite product in their line and the only one that I have no complaints about. I like the gel consistency and that it doesn't foam up because foaming cleansers tend to really overdry my skin. I like the packaging and it does a good job of removing dirt and oil buildup without stripping the skin of it's natural oils. I probably won't re-purchase because I have cheaper cleansers that work pretty much the same for me (Tree Hut's cleansing gel in particular), but I do like it.