Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersYeouth
- Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, 89ml / 3 fl oz 89ml / 3 fl oz

YEOUTH - Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, 89ml / 3 fl oz 89ml / 3 fl oz

by Yeouth

YEOUTH VITAMIN C FACIAL CLEANSER = REVITALIZE + DETOXIFY + SOOTHE + HYDRATE & MOISTURIZEYEOUTH’s Vitamin C Facial Cleanser has powerful antioxidants that deliver age-defying results. It works to fight the most stubborn dirt and oil without stripping...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of YEOUTH - Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, 89ml / 3 fl oz 89ml / 3 fl oz!
Lynette B.
YEOUTH - Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, 89ml / 3 fl oz 89ml / 3 fl oz uploaded by Lynette B.
The great thing about this facial cleanser is that it does not have a scent so if fragrance is an issue for you this does not smell and it’s a clear cleanser as I showed in the video. Would I purchase Yeouth Vitamin C Facial Cleanser? Yes I would!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
YEOUTH - Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, 89ml / 3 fl oz 89ml / 3 fl oz uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this cleanser 🙌🏻🙌🏻 apart from its fantastic ingredients it is one of the best gel cleansers I have come across in a while. This cleanser has a nice gel consistency and glides across the skin with such ease. I usually start off massaging the cleanser into my skin followed by adding a bit of water which helps build up a really nice lather. This cleanser deeply cleans my skin and is phenomenal at cleaning off any kind of makeup. It breaks down mascara like it’s child’s play leaving my face looking clean and clear. One key element that really has me swooning over this cleanser is how hydrating and moisturized my skin feels after using it. My skin feels soft and replenished like literally not striped at all. My skin looks bright and radiant as well as my breakouts diminishing right before my eyes. This is a really fantastic cleanser and at a pretty reasonable cost considering the results I have gotten since I started using it. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a cleanser that will brighten, hydrate, and even out there skin tone. Some of the key ingredients in this cleanser are Vitamin C, Seaweed, Green tea, Ginseng, and aloe Vera. Spotlight on Ingredients *Vitamin C acts as a shield against environmental stressors by fighting free radicals - those pesky molecules that damage cells and contribute to premature aging. It is also good for the skin because it reduces the risk of oily skin which can result in acne. *Green Tea contains high amounts of amino acids, enzymes, and polyphenols - powerful, natural antioxidants that delay the signs of skin aging. *Aloe Vera is one of the most powerful natural skin repairing herbs. It helps protect and repair the damage caused by the sun, dust, pollution, harsh chemicals, making it the ideal ingredient in preventing acne and reducing excess sebum. *Ginseng is naturally abundant in vitamins and minerals that tighten skin, accelerate the natural repair process, promote skin hydration, and relieve inflammation caused by acne, making it a wonderful anti-aging ingredient. * Seaweed is an antioxidant which can help prevent free radical damage to the skin and protect against skin aging. In addition, seaweed can moisturize and calm the skin. It is also good at combating acne. INGREDIENTS LIST: Water, Sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Decyl glucoside, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, Panax ginseng root extract, Undaria pinnatifida extract, Oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Caprylyl glycol, Hexylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Yara S.
Clark , NJ
YEOUTH - Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, 89ml / 3 fl oz 89ml / 3 fl oz uploaded by Yara S.
It’s a great product for its price. I love that I’d has vitamin C in it. I use it every other day and my skin loves it. [product:yeouth-vitamin-c-facial-cleanser,-89ml-/-3-fl-oz-89ml-/-3-fl-oz]
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
This cleanser left my face feeling clean and refreshed. It also added that extra vitamin C to my skin all while cleansing it
Rabia R.
Austin, TX
YEOUTH - Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, 89ml / 3 fl oz 89ml / 3 fl oz uploaded by Rabia R.
I recently got my hands on this Vitamin C Facial Cleanser (with Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Seaweed) from [user:yeouthskincare] and I’m totally lovin it! What I love about this gentle moisturizing cleanser is that it removes all my makeup, even that stubborn waterproof mascara with so much EASE which most cleanser just can’t!!! I can’t recommend this enough! Would definitely give it a 10/10 #mysummerskincare
Sandra M.
Great product, smells and feels great on the skin. Removes everything perfectly without making the face feeling dry or irritated. I love it!
cherese E.
Lancaster, SC
I use this cleanser mostly after I take my makeup off. It removes and deep cleanses without stripping your skin and leaving it dry. The cleanser is vegan and gentle on the skin.
Amanda M.
Love their products inexpensive, unscented and work! Just bought their mud mask! Would recommend to anyone!Anti-aging Kit Forties - YEOUTH 8 set for 40’s +Vit C Facial Cleanser,Balancing Facial Toner,Vit C & E Serum,Anti aging Super Serum,Retinol 2.5% Serum,Eye Gel,Day Night Snail Cream,Neck Firming Cream
Olga P.
YEOUTH - Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, 89ml / 3 fl oz 89ml / 3 fl oz uploaded by Olga P.
I'm not sure if I will buy it again. It foams way too much even though I use a dime size amount, it is hard to rinse off, and so far I have not seen anything great from it.
Robynn M.
Sacramento, CA
This wash is deep cleaning, non drying, and it keeps my skin soft and smooth. My new fave cleanser!

Looking for your answer?