Yeo's ICE GREEN TEA DRINK brewed with Jasmine - 12 x 300 ml / 10.1 fl.oz. - Product of Malaysia

BY YEO'S

Yeo's Green Tea see more...

• Does anyone have pictures of this product I want to know ...1 Answers
  • Is this made with real green tea?1 Answers
  • Where has anyone gotten this from??? I love green tea!!1 Answers
  • "I like this because I prefer iced tea to hot tea, and this is good for a convenient on-the-go drink" in 1 review
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Freaking love this tea!!!! Too bad I have to go to the Asian market to get it (the Asian market is a long drive). Its not really sweet, which is good. It is a mix of Jasmine and Green Tea so its delicious and smells great!
Doris V.
I don't usually buy tes premodern in bottle or cans. But this is my exception. I'm glad that it isn't sickly sweet like Lipton and Nestea and all the others here in the US. And my local Asian market carries it.
Amanda C.
Pomona
You can usually find this pretty cheap at asian grocery stores. their drinks are decent but they have a can taste and can be kind of sweet. nothing ever beats fresh teas and drinks but for being cheap and easy for on the go they are worth at least trying
Jinelle B.
N Chesterfld, VA
This tea is super good to have. My roommate in college (who was Chinese) would always bring a case back after breaks and would share it with me. Kinda hard to find unless you go to the hardcore asian grocery stores.
Destiny T.
I never had this brand but i love there soy milk let me know about this product, don't get me wrong i love green tea but i never see this product
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
I'm asian so I gotta have my tea lol. I like this because I prefer iced tea to hot tea, and this is good for a convenient on-the-go drink
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Yes this is a great ice green tea! I just can barely find it besides in Asian stores or online. Hopefully the distribution will grow
Blogger S.
I love this stuff! It isn't too sweet and has a refreshing green tea taste. I like it when it's chilled.
Claudia H.
I love this green tea, it's very fresh drink especially when it's cold, and it's not too sweet
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG do I adore iced green tea!!! This stuff is amazing and pretty healthy as well.
Britney  S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Where can you find this at? Any close stores carry this?
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
Where has anyone gotten this from??? I love green tea!!
Kaya  S.
Is this made with real green tea?
Amanda J.
Where can I buy this tea?I would love to try it sometime.Thanks
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
Does this taste good. what part of the store would I find it in? healthy foods? I llike green tea and I love to drink healthy stuff!