Yensa Color + Face Pumpkin Turmeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask In Box

by Yensa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yensa Color + Face Pumpkin Turmeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask In Box!
How would you rate this product?
Winston Salem
The product is pretty nice and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized even in my dry spots and it smells so good but it’s expensive I’m not sure if it’s worth the price
Anderson, IN
Yensa Color + Face Pumpkin Turmeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask In Box uploaded by Lindsay A.
The Yensa Pumpkin & Turmeric polishing mask has quickly become my new favorite thing! It leaves my face feeling so smooth and it smells heavenly! I’ll definitely be adding it to my regular routine!
Walnut Creek, CA
My very favorite exfoliating mask. Smells great, mild exfoliation. Makes my face super soft and glowy. I got a sample of this from Ipsy and proceeded to buy a bunch of it and will keep buying it!
Purchased at: ULTA
This #polishing scrub smells so yummy. Be sure to wet your face before applying… You do need a little bit of moisture. I let it sit for about five minutes and when I rinsed it off I was surprised to see that my face was visibly glowing. It looked very healthy and happy.!
Phoenix, AZ
This mask makes my face look so much brighter and makes my face UNBELIEVABLY soft!!! I fell in love with this mask when I got it in my Ipsy glam bag, I had to buy the full size. It makes my face look and feel amazing, and leaves my skin feeling healthy. I have dry skin, and this mask works great for that! I highly recommend this!!!
Elsmere, KY
O M G people this product is my favorite so far this year. It tones, polishes, scrubs, smooths, all while smelling simply divine. This is a must have.
Brooklyn , NY
Yensa Color + Face Pumpkin Turmeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask In Box uploaded by Ta Kia B.
My first time trying this mask and I must say I am pleased. It smells nice.. Which is a plus.. And it's not too grainy. Makes my skin feel really nice!
Saint Albans, WV
This gently exfoliated my skin. I could tell my skin was brighter. My skin felt soothed. My tone appeared more even. My discoloration was diminished.
Chicago
Purchased at: Amazon
I am in love with this product! I knee after only using it one time I would love it and I do. It does wonders for My skin.
Bradford, PA
This stuff works wonders. Really exfoliates nicely. Brightens and restores that youthful glow and clean complexion

Looking for your answer?