Yensa Color + Face Pumpkin Turmeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask In Box

by Yensa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yensa Color + Face Pumpkin Turmeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask In Box!
How would you rate this product?
Mio , MI
Got this product from an Ipsy bag. Not at all impressed. It smells really nice, but is a massive pain in the rear to use, made my skin angry, and was not very easy to remove
Yensa Color + Face Pumpkin Turmeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask In Box uploaded by Kindra W.
Purchased at: GLOSSYBOX
Fantastic mask. I have over 30 masks and this one stands out as effective. The one complaint is in regards to the packaging. The product texture is great but does not come out of the tube easily. The tube seems a big plugged w extra plastic. The product is so good that I might order from this brand and am certainly interested in their other innovations. Does anyone else have a similar problem with the packaging?
Nashville
Yensa Color + Face Pumpkin Turmeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask In Box uploaded by Jennifer M.
I received this in my January Ipsy bag and it is amazing! As soon as I washed it off if my face, I Googled it. I had to find out where and how much because this product WILL become part of my weekly regimen. It's not just the ingredients or the warm, delicious smell or the way it made my skin feel, super-soft. It was everything from the moment I popped the top open. I just can't wait until the next time I get to use it again, 3-4 times a week. I can't wait to tell more people about it because I haven't felt this excited about a skin product in a long time. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!
Austin, TX
Yensa Color + Face Pumpkin Turmeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask In Box uploaded by Frances S.
This Yensa pumpkin turmeric radiance polishing mask is seriously one of my favorite mask I’ve used, smelling this makes me miss fall so much, it smells soooooo good, I just want fall to be here already, this mask is excellent and you will notice a difference in just one use. Yensa Color + Face Pumpkin Turmeric 2-in-1 Radiance Polishing Mask In Box
I absolutly hated it.  This mask did nothing for my skin at all. What was worse, when I opened it and went to use it for the first time, it squirt out this yellow oil that was awful. After the 10 minute sit time, when I went to rinse it off, it was still terribly oily. I felt like a melting goo monster. I immediatly washed my face with my charcoal soap. Then washed it again. And again. It was just gross. It smelled totally amazing, but that was literally the only upside. Please don't pay $45 dollars for this. I've gotten better scrub at Target for $10.
Brandon, FL
This texture was a little rough for me. I tried it as a mask but I think it works better as a scrub. I like the pumpkin spice scent. Reminds me of autumn.  My face was nice and soft after using it, but I didn’t notice a change in color or brightness. I’m not sure I would buy this again.
Fort Collins , CO
This was a great product! I could feel it working as it set. When I washed it off my skin was super smooth and it had gotten rid of a lot of those super annoying texture bumps. My skin looked bright and healthy. I got it as a sample in my ipsy bag and plan to purchase.
Spring
I absolutely love this mask! Since I have being using it, I have seen a huge improvement with my skin! The discoloration is getting better and my dark challenging areas are toning up! I love the scent and thr way it makes my skin feel afterwards!
Yakima, WA
An absolutely amazing face cleanser and exfoliator! It sort of has the consistency of very fine wet sand, but dissolves once you massage it on your face. And the scent is to die for!!! I have to keep myself from eating it right out of the tube. 🤣
Denham Spgs, LA
So I’ve received this mask in my January ipsy glam bag and I love it!! It really exfoliates the skin and smells really really good in my opinion ( like orange essence). Would definitely recommend it!!!!

Looking for your answer?