Add a Photo

#21 in Meal & Beverage Delivery Services
Photos (3)
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
If I could give this company zero stars I would! I was visiting California with my husband and three small kids and used their app to order dinner. I placed the order, they charged my card, and even sent me a confirmation that my order would be delivered within 45-60min. This email included an order number. So after about 50minutes I contacted their customer service to check status. The rep tells me I have no order on file. I tell her about the email and give her the confirmation number and she tells me my order doesn't exist. I was livid! All she did was apologize and offer to refund my money in 1-3 days! I was upset and she then offered a "few bucks off" my next order. How can you charge my card and send me a confirmation and then just not show up and tell me my order doesn't exist? By the time I found out most restaraunts near us were closed. Then they lied and said they couldn't fix it because the restaraunt we ordered from was closed! That's a lie because I spoke to the employee and he said they were open. Okay eat24... fix your mistake if you make one! So.... needless to say...We had to scramble to order pizza and had to wait almost two hours after our original order to eat. With three small kids that's terrible. Their customer service was horrible. All you will get is "sorry for the inconvenience"... that's it? Just a lame sorry for ruining a family's night! Never will I use them again.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This app is amazing! It's got all the menus, keeps my precious orders and secure card info and lets me add tip so I don't have to get my card every time! It makes it easy to order for and not worry about delivery. The only negative I can think of is you have to switch apps to open the reviews in yelp.
Ja'Necia M.
Ja'Necia M.
Dallas, TX
I'm not a big fan of this app. The restaurant choices are odd and mostly small Chinese restaurants, at least in my area. The delivery is free, which is cool, but they never have someone near my area in Houston. I would recommend Ubereats and Postmates over this app.

My Ubereats code for $10 off first order: eats-6vxtr
Tracey W.
Tracey W.
I have been using this app for short time and have been happy with the service so far. I've ordered only a handful of times and I was overall happy with the service. I would recommend that you use the app to order for delivery or pick up.
Allison L.
Allison L.
I use Eat24 pretty frequently. They have been adding new restaurants. Every weekend they give a code for $2 off. This app is great for me since I don't drive.
Anya R.
Anya R.
This is great. I really like it. I recommend it. It's a good way to order food. Really reliable.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Living in NYC, I prefer Eat24 to Seamless. While seamless generally has better selection and is "bigger" in other ways, eat24 has a better interface, better customer service, and frequent coupons and deals to encourage you to try new places. Having integrated Yelp reviews is a huge plus, too. I'm a big fan of authentic reviews collected through popular platforms!