Add a Photo

By YELP
#16 in Meal & Beverage Delivery Services
Ja'Necia M.
Ja'Necia M.

I'm not a big fan of this app. The restaurant choices are odd and mostly small Chinese restaurants, at least in my area. The delivery is free, which is cool, but they never have someone near my area in Houston. I would recommend Ubereats and Postmates over this app.

My Ubereats code for $10 off first order: eats-6vxtr
Tracey W.
Tracey W.

I have been using this app for short time and have been happy with the service so far. I've ordered only a handful of times and I was overall happy with the service. I would recommend that you use the app to order for delivery or pick up.
Allison L.
Allison L.

I use Eat24 pretty frequently. They have been adding new restaurants. Every weekend they give a code for $2 off. This app is great for me since I don't drive.
Anya R.
Anya R.

This is great. I really like it. I recommend it. It's a good way to order food. Really reliable.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY

Living in NYC, I prefer Eat24 to Seamless. While seamless generally has better selection and is "bigger" in other ways, eat24 has a better interface, better customer service, and frequent coupons and deals to encourage you to try new places. Having integrated Yelp reviews is a huge plus, too. I'm a big fan of authentic reviews collected through popular platforms!

Join Now