Yelp uploaded by Cassie R.

BY YELP #37 in Apps

Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone or iPad has over 50 million reviews on businesses worldwide — all in the palm of your hand. Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play. • Discover great local businesses. • Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services. • Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now. • Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals. • Get to know a business through beautiful photos. • Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses. • Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app. • Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own! see more...

Yelp
  • "I love leaving reviews of places I love (or don't love) and seeing what other people have to say before trying new places." in 5 reviews
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Yep it's awesome. It has many facets that I never knew existed. First of all please download the app. They have message boards on there you can be friends with people and send people messages. They have a Yelp Elite group in each City that gets sneak previews of new businesses so you can get invited to free tastings at cetera. This is a way to reward helps it's most active reviewers. The website and the app is very easy to use. You can search for things in your area or in a specific City in terms of restaurant or business type, Cuisine type Etc. You can also get perks by checking into a business if the business has come up with an agreement with Yelp to give its customers a special perk. For example one place they give you a free beverage for checking in on Yelp and showing them a coupon that comes through the app.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I love using Yelp! It is really helpful if you don't know the area. It is easy to use and easy to find the restaurant I like. I usually go to a restaurant with good amount of feedbacks and three stars or above. You can choose the price range when you pick a restaurant. It is a great app to explore the area. I would definitely recommend to other.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Love using this app. Real reviews from real people. You check-in at places you are, take pics, write reviews, make friends, send compliments, you get in competition with your friends for total check-ins, you can become an elite member, you earn badges, and earn crowns for checking into places multiple times. And the app is free!
Sara N.
I love Yelp! I use it on almost everything, especially when I'm booking a hotel. It lets you see pictures other yelpers have uploaded and their real reviews are unfiltered unlike those on the websites for the places you're looking at. Definitely reliable and useful.
Katrina P.
Anytime I'm on the go and I need to find somewhere nearby to eat, I always pull up my handy Yelp app. It's not as helpful in small towns, but it's still steered me to some gems. Basically, I'm a millennial and I make all my restaurant choices based off Yelp reviews.
raichel j.
Now that Google tells you reviews and incentivizes reviewers with free Google storage memory.... Yelp is obsolete. Google reviews is easier to use and the reviews seem to be more truthful with less pay for place spot advertising that appear to be highly rated
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
Yelp has helped me find so many cool places in all of the cities I have ever been in! It's user friendly and usually pretty on the mark. I would take all reviews with several grains of salt, but on the whole, I think it's a great tool to explore new places.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Another app that I love & I love to search for many places to go get some delicious food. And where you have some doubts about it but this is amazing people put they're experiences that happened & of how amazing the food place is.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I haven't left any reviews on Yelp but I've read millions of reviews for restaurants & services. I've hired a plumber, make-up artist for my wedding, photographer & many others from Yelp based on the reviews.
Cassidy T.
With all of the apps that has reviews of places, this one is my top rated. I trust the reviews and ratings to be accurately described and the app is easy to navigate through.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Are the reviews accurate?
April E.
Techie Expert
Am I the only that writes a lot more about a bad experience than a good one?
Marcello D.
Beaufort, NC
Will Yelp ever consider putting restaurant health grades on the listings?
Mika G.
What are the best Yelp features?
Skylar S.