Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesHot SauceYellowbird
Hot Sauce 5-Pack Value Deal - 98 oz Bottles - Habanero, Serrano, Jalepeno, Ghost Pepper, and Blue Agave Sriracha

by Yellowbird

Our mission is not only to make the most delicious, totally natural, veggie?based spicy condiments, but to provide you with honest products made with ethically?sourced ingredients that you can feel great about adding to your favorite foods!Our...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yellowbird Hot Sauce 5-Pack Value Deal - 9.8 oz Bottles - Habanero, Serrano, Jalepeno, Ghost Pepper, and Blue Agave Sriracha!
Summerville, SC
Guys. You like condiments? You like spicy flavors? You’ll like Yellowbird! We love all their sauces and have quite a collection going on. I’m a big habanero fan myself. I think we’ll always keep this hot sauce on hand!
Austin, TX
MY FAVORITE HOT SAUCE EVER EVER EVER!! Don’t use anything else! My favorites are the Serrano, jalapeño, and blue agave Sriracha ! All of them have so much flavor along with a tad bit of heat!
Pullman, WA
All of the sauces have there own take on hot sauce. Blue Agave- A lot like the Sriracha you know and love, but with a sweeter slightly milder flavor. Jalapeno- A well rounded sauce with a bit of kick. It does have a bit more of that vinegar smell/taste, but I don't mind it. Serrano- The first time I had this sauce it had this amazing stereotypical salsa verde with a kick flavor and the most recent time I got it it had this amazing serrano and cucumber flavor mix. Ghost Pepper- The 2nd hottest of the sauces and has a great smoky taste. I say this having recently tried ghost pepper sauces for the first time. Habanero- The hottest of the bunch but with an amazing flavor profile. Both times I've gotten this have been a delight. Also- The bottles are amazing for application, I even washed out and saved some for other sauces I would try so I would have better control of how much I put on. Also, also- The consistency of all the sauces is amazing. I like my sauces thicc and these are that! These may not satisfy the chili heads out there with pure heat, but they will certainly deliver on flavor and variety!
Austin, TX
If you like spice but dont want to compromise the good flavors of the food you are eating, this is for you. 5/5 stars for literally every flavor. I put this stuff on everything and have at least 3 different flavors in my fridge at all times. Habanero is probably my favorite. Spice connoisseurs- you need this in your life.

Looking for your answer?