BY YELLOW TAIL

Yellow tail 1.5l chardonnay see more...

• How many flavors are there with this wine?1 Answers
Yellow Tail YELLOW TAIL 1.5L CHARDONNAY
  • "A big fan of yellow tail and this is right on the mark.It is one of my new favorites" in 2 reviews
  • "they have so many different flavors, cool colors on their bottles as well. " in 1 review
  • "Yellow Tail Chardonnay would not be my first choice as it is slightly bitter than I'd like but great if you are looking for inexpensive and as a choice of drinks for guests." in 1 review
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
I've never been disappointed in a wine from Yellow Tail. The chardonnay is no different. Great tasting wine at a good price. You can find this at any grocery store or liquor store. Good flavor and smooth tasting. I would buy again and would recommend.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ola
This is my wine of choice!! Not to harsh, goes down smooth, and the price is just right. This is a nightly wine for me. The only issue I have is the after taste but after all it is wine
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is wonderfully fruity without being too sweet. It's very refreshing and great to drink with anything. It's inexpensive and has a great flavor. Will definitely buy again!
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Santa Ana, CA
I am a huge wine fan and Yellow Tail always seems to have great wine for a cheap price. I appreciate that fat that it is very affordable. Its a good chardonnay. Be cautioned though, this chardonnay is not sweet. If you are looking for a more dessert wine try their moscato or resiling.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I bought this for cooking with and we drank the rest. It is also affordable. It is okay for the price point and I would purchase again in the future.
Breeze R.
Breeze R.
Silver Spring, MD
Yellow tail is a great value wine, but don't except it to sub for a nice dinner wine.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
This isn't my favorite brand of Chardonnay, but this one is good! It's not as smooth as I like. The quality is good though, especially for the price. Yellow Tail makes awesome wines! I recommend checking out some of their other products.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
Yellow tail is awesome. they have so many different flavors, cool colors on their bottles as well.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
If you want to have a cheap but good tasting wine, this is a good choice. Very cheap but doesn't taste like it. Better than a lot of expensive ones.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Erie, PA
Best wine for the best price not in a box. Very tasty, great flavor, not cheap tasting.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
How many flavors are there with this wine?