Yellow Tail YELLOW TAIL 1.5L CHARDONNAY uploaded by Ashley C.

BY YELLOW TAIL

Yellow tail 1.5l chardonnay see more...

• How many flavors are there with this wine?1 Answers
Yellow Tail YELLOW TAIL 1.5L CHARDONNAY
  • "A big fan of yellow tail and this is right on the mark.It is one of my new favorites" in 2 reviews
  • "Yellow Tail Chardonnay would not be my first choice as it is slightly bitter than I'd like but great if you are looking for inexpensive and as a choice of drinks for guests." in 1 review
  • "they have so many different flavors, cool colors on their bottles as well. " in 1 review
Jessica M.
Ola
This is my wine of choice!! Not to harsh, goes down smooth, and the price is just right. This is a nightly wine for me. The only issue I have is the after taste but after all it is wine
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is wonderfully fruity without being too sweet. It's very refreshing and great to drink with anything. It's inexpensive and has a great flavor. Will definitely buy again!
Ashley C.
Yellow tail is one of my faves. The Chardonnay has a very smooth taste, very easy to enjoy. If you're not a Chardonnay fan try this and you will be. I definitely recommend.
Reagan M.
Santa Ana, CA
I am a huge wine fan and Yellow Tail always seems to have great wine for a cheap price. I appreciate that fat that it is very affordable. Its a good chardonnay. Be cautioned though, this chardonnay is not sweet. If you are looking for a more dessert wine try their moscato or resiling.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
This isn't my favorite brand of Chardonnay, but this one is good! It's not as smooth as I like. The quality is good though, especially for the price. Yellow Tail makes awesome wines! I recommend checking out some of their other products.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It is at a very affordable price but the bad part is that it doesn't taste good to me. It's suppose to taste sweet but i really don't find anything sweet about it. i am just not a fan of these kind of wines, I prefer sweet reds.
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
I've never been disappointed in a wine from Yellow Tail. The chardonnay is no different. Great tasting wine at a good price. You can find this at any grocery store or liquor store. Good flavor and smooth tasting. I would buy again and would recommend.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
A vendor gave me a bottle of Yellow Tail. The taste was okay but a little vinegary. We had the bottle with some pasta. It went down okay but it is not a wine I would buy again.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
Get the big bottle if you're cooking with it and need wine with dinner. This is my go-to for cooking wine that I can also drink the rest of the bottle.
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
How many flavors are there with this wine?