Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo uploaded by Michele G.Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo uploaded by Hanna H.

BY YELLOW TAIL #68 in Wine

• I've been looking for new wines to drink, is this any good?2 Answers
  • Is this sweet or bitter? I like a sweeter red..2 Answers
  • Is yellow tail a good brand?2 Answers
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
This sweet red is very very good! Dangerously good even! Yellow tail is so accessible at anywhere that sells booze which is why it is so popular! The price point isn’t too bad either !
Latisha P.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy sweet wines. I did not like the intense flavor of the wine. I bought it at my local liquor store, who had a great sale of 2 for $8. Price is an important selling point for wine. I should've paid more for one bottle than getting a 2 for 1 deal.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
My husband bought this home as a surprise for my birthday dinner. I tend to like the really sweet wines. This one did the trick. It had a very nice flavorful taste. Sweet but not overpowering. We will definitely get it again.
Ashleyjo A.
Harrisonburg, VA
A little too sweet for my favorite glass of wine but the rest of the group loved it a lot. My friends are all sweet wine lovers and really enjoyed this sweet red. I too enjoyed it, but I do love my dry bold reds more. ;)
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
This wine right here has a wonderful flavor. It's not overpowering it's sweet with a nuttiness. Perfect chilled or room temperature! I am so happy when I can get my hands a few bottles of this. Highly recommend!
Rachel s.
North port , FL
Just gave this wine a go. New to me! It's not sweet and I like that. It has a small hint of underton sweetness. It's a nice full body red. Oak and fruity hints in the flavor profile. Great with a meal or snack.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
My favorite wine!!! I never drank yellow tail then I saw this flavor and decided to give it a shot. So glad I did because it is the only wine I drink now. Super affordable for a huge bottle. Great dessert wine
kelsey f.
This is one of my favorite red combination wines! The price is on the cheaper side which makes it affordable for casual wine drinking! I would recommend this to anyone who likes a sweeter red wine option!
Maggie M.
This is he perfect red wine for people who are more used to Moscato or Riesling. I have a sweet tooth and it was everything I was hoping for, Rich with sweet notes that make it almost like a sangria!
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
Lord knows I love my sweet red wines yellowtail makes a nice sweet crisp red wine I would definitely recommend this for anyone that's trying to unwind after a long days of work or just a bad day.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is yellow tail a good brand?
Jerilyn H.
Rayne, LA
I've been looking for new wines to drink, is this any good?
Lindy B.
Is this sweet or bitter? I like a sweeter red..