Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo

by Yellow Tail

[ yellow tail ] Sweet Red Roo is made with Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes sourced from the highest quality vineyards. Once the grapes are crushed and stems removed, temperature controlled fermentation ensures maximum varietal flavor, color and tannin extraction. Our winemakers the carefully blend wine and grape juice to create a full spectrum of full, fresh, grape fruit flavors with subtle undertones of oak. A welcoming ruby color, this is an expressive and naturally sweet wine with delicious flavor that will make you want to jump for joy!

Red wine often triggers headaches, anyone have this problem with this wine? Just asking.
Is yellow tail a good brand?
I've been looking for new wines to drink, is this any good?
Start your review of Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo!
ashville, OH
Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo uploaded by Michele G.
OK I bought it because my dog's name is Roo. Turns out I love it. I am a white wine kind of girl. It is light and crisp. It is fruity and not tart at all. It tasted like a high end brand wine, but it was priced less than 6 dollars at my store.  I have made this on my list of top favorites.
Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo uploaded by ashley P.
I got that purshase from my boyfriend's sister for christmas present. it's my first time purshase and she's doing good found match my personal taste. first thing I thought it's cheap kind but turned out good value and taste so good! definitely I'll love to buy it. highly recommended and good quality. #happyhour #wine
Tunkhannock, PA
I liked the red roo sweet red wine too. I was actually surprised that I liked the Yellow Tail brand because I have had other varieties in the past and did not care for them. I will not choose this as my first wine to drink, but if this is what's available I will drink it. Not a bad wine at all.
New York
Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo uploaded by June E.
Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo uploaded by June E.
Today was my first time drinking this sweet red wine, by yellow tail. It was a wonderful, tantalizing red delicious taste in my mouth. It cost under $7 and it was alternative to other wines that I drink since they ran out. Very very much in love with this wine, that, I definitely will recommend! This is a thumbs up for me👍.
Sacramento, CA
I’m a fan of sweet wine. It’s a perfect desert wine. It’s not overly sweet but also is not bitter like some other red wines. It also does not give me a headache the next day which I appreciate. I would purchase this again.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is always good with some Italian, cheese, chocolate. Break out the charcuterie board and pop in a good movie and this will make any evening with the one you love a great night.
Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo uploaded by Charlene R.
I didn't like it at all . Recently I bought this wine because I tried another one from this line The taste was kind of off I don't know if I would make it sweeter I just didn't like it I would not buy this one again however there are some Wines that I love from this brand.
Baltimore, MD
I will be honest, I am not a huge fan of red wines. I prefer white. However, this wine is pretty good. It's sweeter than most red wines (as the name implies!) I probably would not repurchase myself, but if it was available at a friend's house I wouldn't turn it down. Yellow Tail makes surprisingly good wine for the price point.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I drink both white and red wine. Red mainly with steak and my dinners. But this was a bit too bitter for me. I’m sure others will enjoy this wine very much, but it wasn’t for my tastebuds. I don’t recommend this to those who don’t like bitter.
Double Spgs, AL
This is a subtle sweet red wine. Its not over the top sweet so you can just gulp it down if you want!! I usually serve it with a steak dinner. It goes really well with beef. Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo