Yellow Tail Shiraz Wine

by [yellow tail]

[yellow tail] shiraz wine 1.5 l

How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this wine or others if so? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
What’s the best paired cheese in this wine?
How is this wine? Taste?
Start your review of Yellow Tail Shiraz Wine!
Sherri-Gae S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Very enjoyable wine. Makes a perfect pairing with Thai Beef Salad. The bottle has a very nice #design and they have a great selection.
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A common one served at weddings. A little too sweet for my preferences but it’ll do in a pinch. Wish it was dryer and less sweet
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Decent wine especially for the price. I love a good shiraz for that fruit and spice contrast. Smooth and unique, the flavors in this wine are spice, licorice, blackberry, and currant. I would purchase a case. #wine #shiraz #cocktails #alcohol Yellow Tail Shiraz Wine
Donna V.
Apache Jct, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I just love a standard Shiraz, and this fits the bill and it's available everywhere. It has the kind of depth that other less expensive wines don't. I suppose depending on your tastes you might prefer a smaller establishment, but I think Yellow Tail does a good enough job on this to keep me coming back.
DiDi L.
Vero Beach, FL
I like a red wine with a red meat dinner sometimes. When I do my first choice us shiraz...the Amerixan version of the French Sirah. It can be heavy like a cabernet. It varies greatly from year to year. Ifvtgere us a reserve I will go for that. Very reasonable but acceptable to the palate
maria R.
Was not expecting this to be as good as it was. Grabbed it otw home had a couple glasses and delighted that it's inexpensive.The flavor was appealing to me and I'll try others in this Yellow tail variety
tracey S.
Brooklyn, NY
This wine is pretty good, but it sneaks up in you. One glass and you just might feel a little bit too Comfortable. More glasses just might put you straight to sleep! It is quite bitter, so it is an acquired taste.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
I was initially very skeptical of this wine but I give it high marks. Yellow tail consistently surprises me with yummy wines at a cheap price point. These are wines I do not feel embarrassed stocking up on for a party without breaking the bank. The shiraz is peppery and medium body with a nice deep taste and flavor.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This Yellow Tail Shiraz wine has the perfect amount of spice. I like to drink this alone or before bed to unwind.
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
More in line with m JB expectations for a Shiraz, this bottle smelled of butterscotch, vanilla, and ripe cherry, which we also tasted with each sip. This wine had decent structure from bright acidity and stronger tannins than the Cab, but was still smooth, especially after a few minutes of airing out. While this wine was also sweeter than the Cab and is definitely not for those who shy away from oak, the juice wasn't too cloying or fake-tasting and was a good match for the hint of smokiness that came through.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...