Yellow Tail [] Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Tammy B.

BY YELLOW TAIL

[yellow tail] shiraz cabernet sauvignon wine 1.5 l see more...

• "I have always been a big fan of Yellow Tail products." in 1 review
  • "I do like this label of wine.Yellow Tail Shiraz Cabernet wine.a nice red wine.I like the taste,.not to sweet and has a nutty type aftertaste.goes well with dinner or a glass in front of the fireplace." in 1 review
  • "My favorite wine in the fall/winter months is a cabernet." in 1 review
  • "However, if you are looking for a decent and cheap wine that you can use for cooking and drinking, this isn't horrible!" in 1 review
Tammy B.
North Liberty, IN
A cab of good rich oaken flavorer, this wine won't disappoint. It is full bodied in fantastic rich grape aroma. It is a great casual social wine, budget happy for the Caberner Sauvignon wine enthusiast. A great wine to pair with a nice cheese platter for a casual hostess.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
I love a good shiraz with dinner and often have a hard time finding one for some reason. In that case, my fall back is almost always Yellowtail. They are reasonably priced and you can find them at just about any grocery store. The taste is as expected and that's all I ask!
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
This wine is a bit dry. Its more of a sipping wine. I like it if Im going to a dinner party and not wanting to get tipsy because I just sip on it and I can make one glass last all night. Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon Wine
Angi W.
Happy Hour Expert
This is the perfect second bottle. It's very affordable and always goes over well. It's not exactly anything special but that's what makes it so good. It's reliable and everyone likes it so you can buy the larger bottle because you know it will be consumed.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
For the price, Yellow Tail Shiraz is pretty good. I wouldn't say it's the best I've had but it's good to drink with a weeknight dinner or something relaxed. I've purchased it many times and never really disappointed in it.
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so pleasantly surprised by this wine. For the price, I thought I'd be getting your run of the mill, hard to swallow cabernet, but no! It was smooth and tasted fantastic! I would definitely buy from Yellow Tail again and I can't wait to try more of their wines!
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
Comparable to Barefoot. This is a great, inexpensive choice. Paired with a wine aerator, it makes for ok wine. It is fairly sweet with a dry aftertaste. It gave me headaches (not hangovers) that I believe to be from the sulfate content. Overall so-so.
Cynthia T.
S Padre Isle, TX
Amazing wine. With succh a finess, you can enjoy it with your family and friends. I would definetly consume it again. Great value comparing with other wines. It meet my expectations. Such a great wine. I defenetly recomend it.!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Yellow Tail Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon wine is a good choice. Taste doesn't disappoint with the grape. Another good choice for start the party, and prepared the finals tongue taste. Is not expensive and highly recommend to any good host. 🍷
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!