Yellow Tail [] Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Tammy B.

BY YELLOW TAIL

[yellow tail] shiraz cabernet sauvignon wine 1.5 l see more...

• "I have always been a big fan of Yellow Tail products." in 1 review
  • "I do like this label of wine.Yellow Tail Shiraz Cabernet wine.a nice red wine.I like the taste,.not to sweet and has a nutty type aftertaste.goes well with dinner or a glass in front of the fireplace." in 1 review
  • "My favorite wine in the fall/winter months is a cabernet." in 1 review
  • "However, if you are looking for a decent and cheap wine that you can use for cooking and drinking, this isn't horrible!" in 1 review
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Happy Hour Expert
I tried this wine not to long ago after seeing a commercial and was sort of disappointed. The bottle we got seemed very cheaply made the packaging around the bottle neck peeled off super easily. The wine itself didn't taste as good as I had hoped it would and was EXTREMELY bitter almost to the point it didn't taste like wine.
Beth V.
Beth V.
Is it the best cab sav out there - no, of course not. However, for the price point, it's pretty darn good! Easy to stock up on without breaking the bank and has a great taste. All of the yellowtails are great in my opinion. No need to spend the big bucks for your everyday wine.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
North Liberty, IN
A cab of good rich oaken flavorer, this wine won't disappoint. It is full bodied in fantastic rich grape aroma. It is a great casual social wine, budget happy for the Caberner Sauvignon wine enthusiast. A great wine to pair with a nice cheese platter for a casual hostess.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
I remember having Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon with a really good friend of mine. She introduced this to me 7 years ago. We had many great conversations over glasses of wine. Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon is definitely an acquired taste but very fruitful and smooth.
Angi W.
Angi W.
This is the perfect second bottle. It's very affordable and always goes over well. It's not exactly anything special but that's what makes it so good. It's reliable and everyone likes it so you can buy the larger bottle because you know it will be consumed.
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
I don't like this wine at all, it's kind of dry and sour. It reminds me of grapefruits and cranberries which are not my cup of tea. If you like that then I'd suggest this but for the rest of you I'd say get something else. It's not worth the money
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I have to say that the Yellow Tail Shiraz Canernet Sauvignon wine is a great drink to pair with your favorite dark chocolate, or it is also a great pair for a red meat. It is a perfectly bold and robust flavor that is at an afforable price.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Happy Hour Expert
The first time I tried this product was when I met my boyfriend! I really enjoyed the taste and Now this brand is one of my faves! The price is very affordable and you can find it at almost any drugstore! Highly recommended
Daniela N.
Daniela N.
San Diego, CA
I'm a wine lover... who isn't.
If you like a variety of grapes... this is definitely an option. It's flavor it's soft, yet fruity with a strong woody flavor at the end. I would definitely buy it again.
Chanise M.
Chanise M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty great full bodied wine, I love that these come in bigger sizes, for when there's a gathering it won't run out as quick as smaller bottles! Love this great to pair with Italian food I think 😃😃😃