[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio

by [yellow tail]

Pinot Grigio is not only great drinking, it's also an excellent match for food. [yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio has 80 calories per serving, with a light and refreshing flavor.

Flavour

Light and refreshing, bursting with apple, pear, and passionfruit flavors.

Enjoy

With Asian inspired food on a warm summer evening.

Has anyone found a place in Hawaii that actually sells this? I can’t find anywhere.
WhhAt is your honest opinion on the Yellow Tail -pure-bright-pinot-grigio] ?
Start your review of [yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio!
Shannon  L.
Garfield, NJ
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Shannon  L.
So I had a campaign for this but it disappeared but I wanted to rate this anyway. I have always loved yellow tail and this new pinot does not disappoint. It’s dry but not bitter. It has the perfect balance. I the whole glass and didn’t even realize it. I will definitely be buying it again. But only on the weekends! Yellow Tail -pure-bright-pinot-grigio]
Liz D.
Eden Prairie, MN
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Liz D.
Its a refreshing wine with lovely aromas of passionfruit, lime, upfront fruit flavors and a refreshing finish that is simple and clean. This is perfect for summer days. Great inexpensive wine on the market.
Anamika C.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Anamika C.
This one is for all who count their calories. it is not only smooth in texture and taste good but is also low on calories. def a win win with this one!
Emmi  H.
Springfield, MO
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Emmi  H.
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Emmi  H.
I loved trying this wine!! It's got a light, sweet flavor to it!! it's not dry, goes down so smooth! So yummy, definitely could see myself buying this again. Plus it's affordable!! I recommend this wine if you like a more sweet, but not overly powerful tasting wine!
Crystal M.
Columbia, SC
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Crystal M.
I’m not a wine connoisseur, I just like things that taste good. This pure bright pinot grigio is very nice and it goes so well with seafood (like salmon). I like the fact that it has less alcohol and fewer calories than the regular. It definitely helps when you’re trying to lose weight, but enjoy a good glass of wine every now and then.
Dena  T.
Eugene, OR
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Dena  T.
I saw this wine and I love Pinot it also grab my attention wit only 80 Calories and less alcohol. It tasted just as great as the original. Definitely my new go to.
Leidy  R.
Northampton, PA
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Leidy  R.
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Leidy  R.
Lemon, passion fruit taste, refreshing, acid, a little sweet, light, easy to drink and enjoy. Very decent considering the price.
Elka E.
Saint Charles, MO
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Elka E.
Let’s be honest I had 0 expectations prior to opening the screw top today of the yellow tail label. 2020 from Australia breathed for a few minutes and was slightly chilled but not too cold and surprisingly smooth, with hints of pineapple/pear? Clearly not a high end wine but didn’t taste like a $2 buck chuck either. Going in my summer rotation for not too dry, not sweet yet different #yellowtail #pinotgrigio #influenster
Larissa C.
Dallas, TX
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Larissa C.
I decided to try the wine and it was such a good surprise! It’s perfect for the summer!! Fresh and sweet :) I loveeed it! I will definitely buy it again and try more wines! 100% recommended!
Monica  S.
Trenton, NJ
[yellow tail] Pure Bright Pinot Grigio uploaded by Monica  S.
So this wine is really easy to drink, low calorie and has less alcohol as compared to the regular one. It tastes good. I feel like this is a good wine for someone who just wants a glass with dinner for the flavor of wine and doesn't want to get tipsy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valarie L.
metairie, LA
il y a 6 mois
Staci P. il y a 5 mois
I don’t usually drink wine, but I actually like this one. Nice and fruity but not overly sweet.