[Yellow Tail] Pinot Noir Casella Wine 750 ml uploaded by Jessica W.[Yellow Tail] Pinot Noir Casella Wine 750 ml uploaded by Kelly V.[Yellow Tail] Pinot Noir Casella Wine 750 ml uploaded by Tatiana L.

BY YELLOW TAIL

[yellow tail] pinot noir casella wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine sweet, and does it have a real strong alcohol taste?1 Answers
  • Would this be a good wine for a first time red drinker?7 Answers
  • "Has full bodied sweet flavor with hints of spice." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a huge fan of Yellow Tail wines." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge red wine drinker but it is good." in 1 review
Nicole K.
This is my go to cheap Pinot Noir! It is enjoyable and easy to drink, fruity, and not sour. You can't beat it for the $7-6 price tag. It won't be the best Pinot you have ever had but it definitely won't be the worst either. I would recommend this if you're looking for a very affordable wine that you can drink often.
Teran F.
Happy Hour Expert
Not that wine, not bad on price either compare to a lot of there. Can't give a lot stars cause really not wine person even though been exploring the different wines lately. Mainly liquor person but recommend it to anyone though if you want date night wine that ain't to pricey and something that is good
Amy F.
I am an Australian so when I chose to buy this product I picked it because it is one of the only wines sold in the US from Australia. Compared to other wines produced in Australia this wine is not great. I am quite disappointed in the representation of Australian wine in the US.
Kayla H.
Nashville, AR
I am not a big wine drinker so when my family member offered me a glass I almost turned it down. Taking that first sip scared me but turns out I actually love this wine. The taste is exquisite and now my favorite. Thanks for making me believe there is a good wine out there
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert
My roommate adores yellow tail, I think their marketing won her over hard lol. But I think this is a pretty good budget brand. I normally drink their reisling, but the pinot is in my house often enough. Honestly, it tastes like a regular pinot and we buy it all the time.
Brittney R.
I haven't always been a dry red wine drinker but I love Pinot Noir and Yellow Tails blend is absolutely ahmaaazing! I especially love drinking this on a cold winters night, its a perfect wine for a nice home cooked dinner and relaxed night in. I definitely recommend!
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Happy Hour Expert
This is a very decent wine for the price. Pairs well with many dishes the only other wine that I would recommend over this would be Bare foot. It does have a good flavor and I never have any leftovers when we're at a party so that's a good sign. Will buy again
Andie W.
Brookfield, CT
Yellow Tail Pinot Noir is my go-to wine. Whether I'm visiting a friend or staying at home, I always enjoy my Yellow Tail. It is affordable and the bottle is well designed. I have purchased this wine many times and enjoy sharing it with friends.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Happy Hour Expert
I have become increasingly disappointed in Yellow Tail wines. The last several times that I have purchased this pinot noir, it has had a strange after taste. Yellow tail is very cheap, but it's not worth the price for the poor flavor.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Happy Hour Expert
If you love dry wine and don't want to spend that much money on a bottle, this is the perfect bottle for you. I personally do not like it because I love my wine to be sweet, but for the money you can't really beat that
Ashley R.
Happy Hour Expert
Would this be a good wine for a first time red drinker?
Mary W.
Is this wine sweet, and does it have a real strong alcohol taste?