[Yellow Tail] Pinot Noir Casella Wine 750 ml uploaded by Tatiana L.[Yellow Tail] Pinot Noir Casella Wine 750 ml uploaded by Kelly V.[Yellow Tail] Pinot Noir Casella Wine 750 ml uploaded by Jessica W.

BY YELLOW TAIL

[yellow tail] pinot noir casella wine 750 ml see more...

• Is this wine sweet, and does it have a real strong alcoho...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good wine for a first time red drinker?7 Answers
  • "Has full bodied sweet flavor with hints of spice." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a huge fan of Yellow Tail wines." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge red wine drinker but it is good." in 1 review
Gracie H.
Conway, AR
All moms: meet your new best friend! Yellow Tail wines have always been a favorite of mine, but after having children and having to keep to a budget, this wine is always at the top of my list. It's dry, easy to drink, available at most liquor stores in my area, and is at a great price for around $10 a bottle. You will not be disappointed!
Sara B.
San Francisco , CA
Great bottle of wine for a great price!

I've bought yellow tail in the past, red and white wine, because of the price point. While it is not the best tasting wine out there, I feel that you get your monies worth when purchasing this brand.

I have brought it to many dinner parties and everyone seemed to enjoy it
Christina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pinot Noir was my first venture into red wine drinking. While I had tried some before this, this Yellow Tail Pinot Noir is the one that I always reach for when I am in the mood for a red. Not to dry but not too sweet. It is the perfect balance and the perfect price.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a very decent wine for the price. Pairs well with many dishes the only other wine that I would recommend over this would be Bare foot. It does have a good flavor and I never have any leftovers when we're at a party so that's a good sign. Will buy again
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is perfect if you want something with darker fruits. It tastes super oaky and pairs perfectly with light meats and cheeses. You can also drink this with anyone: my friends who love wine and those who don't prefer wine both love Yellow Tail's Pinot.
Victoria V.
This is a very cheap costly wine but tastes pretty good for the price. I used to buy it a lot with my suitemates in college but have since moved on. I think it definitely tastes like better than it costs but it's not mindblowingly good. I would repurchase.
emily C.
Campobello, SC
Wonderful brand of wine. Not too expensive but still the great quality you find in fine wines! Helps take a romantic evening or dinner party to the next level! Really enjoyed the product and plan on buying it again in the near future. You should get some as well! You won't regret it!
Amy F.
I am an Australian so when I chose to buy this product I picked it because it is one of the only wines sold in the US from Australia. Compared to other wines produced in Australia this wine is not great. I am quite disappointed in the representation of Australian wine in the US.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My go-to every day wine. They carry this at most gas stations and grocery stores and for the price it can't be beat. It has a smooth and silky taste to it. It's not to dry and not too sweet. The best part is that this wine is so cheap but still tastes so good.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have become increasingly disappointed in Yellow Tail wines. The last several times that I have purchased this pinot noir, it has had a strange after taste. Yellow tail is very cheap, but it's not worth the price for the poor flavor.
Ashley R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Would this be a good wine for a first time red drinker?
Mary W.
Is this wine sweet, and does it have a real strong alcohol taste?