Yellow Tail [] Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml

by Yellow Tail

[yellow tail] pinot grigio wine 750 ml

How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
Has anyone ever tried making a Sangria this?
I've been looking for a new wine- ant something light and medium Flavored, not to dry or sweet-is this it?
Start your review of Yellow Tail [] Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Geraldine M.
Bangor, ME
Although I enjoy several different brands of Pinot Grigio, this is not one of my favorites. It tastes a little bitter. It lacks the nice light taste of pear. It's not as crisp tasting as I prefer. I think it is a bit overpriced as well. I can sip it and finish a few glasses if it was given to me.
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yellow Tail [] Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml uploaded by Susan B.
This zesty pinot grigio has a fresh citrus aroma, a tropical lime/pineapple fruit flavor, and undertones of pear and apple. It's relatively inexpensive and excellent paired with seafood. I will purchase again in the future, and recommend trying it.
Kennetha H.
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
This[product:yellow-tail-[]-pinot-grigio-wine-750-ml] it’s so delicious it’s super light and taste would pair well with fish or white sauce pasta.
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to wine! Its cheap, but not cheap like it will give you a hangover. Good quality for the price!
Raquel B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a good inexpensive wine if price is a factor. Notes of lemon and Granny Smith apple come to mind when sipping this one. As inexpensive wine goes, you can sometimes expect a heavy alcohol flavor.
Qiana H.
Rochester, NY
Yellow Tail [] Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml uploaded by Qiana H.
Love it I have a glass everyday not to sweet not to dry.. barefoot I feel is over rated. Yellow Tail [] Pinot Grigio Wine 750 ml .which one do you like
Crystal  B.
Hilton , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I actually received this as a Christmas gift from my old boss and wasn’t expecting to like it. I’m more of a sweet taste girl, but this is actually a nice alternative to pink collection. It’s pretty affordable and sits lightly.
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you are the type of person who likes sweet whites but wants something more than zin or moscato then this would be your next step up. It’s stronger which is nice and still has that sweet taste too. Also very affordable.
Alexandrea T.
Pretty good. I liked the barefoot wine better but this kind is good as well. Nice flavors overall. Good to drink alone or with a meal.
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pretty good, especially for the price point! It's not hard to find and the flavor is so full... a little dry but that's definitely not a problem if like me, you like that kind of thing and I do. It's one of my go-to bottles when I need a break from my usual red.