BY YELLOW TAIL

Yellow Tail® Pinot Grigio.

Casella. see more...

• Is this a good wine to try if your new to wine? 2 Answers
  • How is there pinot grigio compared to barefoot's?5 Answers
Maricarr B.
Maricarr B.
DORAL FL 33192
Good flavors and not to pricey. I tasted it when we went to dinner and I must say I was impressed . the package shows that the drink is a particular way, it's not a sour taste which is good and it isn't to dry. I think if people want an affordable drink this should be it
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great Pinot Grigio and is one of the cheapest bottles you will find! It is great for the price you pay and tastes just like some of the upper end brands
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Super tasty especially for the price! Smooth finish to every sip. Other "bargain brands" tend to be too sharp. This is one of my "go tos" right along with sutter home sweet red and barefoot merlot. The only reason I don't give it a perfect score is because, while it tastes great, it also tastes of a bargain brand. Not something to completely discourage my purchase but I know I've had better at only a few dollars more.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
For the price, Yellow Tail's Pinot is a perfect light summer white wine. I have purchased it on numerous occasions and can usually find it anywhere. It's light, although a little heavier than some higher end Pinots, depending on what you have paired with it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
If you like Pinot this is a must try! This stuff isn't very expensive but just as good seriously if not better then some of the expensive Pinot I've had before. Has a great taste and not a bad after taste like many I have had in the past. Highly recommend!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY
This brand is very cheap and taste very good. If your home on a Friday and just want a day to yourself have a cup of this and pop a movie in and that is what you call a perfect night to yourself . I would recommend to everyone
Jennie M.
Jennie M.
I've tried several different wines by this brand and none of them are very good. Honestly not worth the money. Really ruins your mealtime. Would not try anything else made by this company, did not enjoy it at all!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Victor, ID
Yellowtail's Pinot Grigio is a great white wine. The taste is rich and not too acidic. The value is also hard to beat! Best enjoyed nice and cold with some tasty food and good company, it's sure to be a favorite.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Happy Hour Expert
This is my brand of choice. It's a great taste for the money. I buy at my local liquor store who always has available. It is crisp and refreshing, also has great flavor. I would recommend this for sure!
Nickole D.
Nickole D.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this one smooth taste it doesn't taste like stale and it's a reasonable price and getting over priced wine if you want something for watch TV it's really reasonable for the price
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
How is there pinot grigio compared to barefoot's?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Mount Vernon, IL
Is this a good wine to try if your new to wine?