BY YELLOW TAIL

Yellow Tail® Pinot Grigio.

Casella. see more...

• Is this a good wine to try if your new to wine? 3 Answers
  • How is there pinot grigio compared to barefoot's?5 Answers
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It was okay! Had this at a restaurant and wasn’t a big fan but it tasted fine enough for the price. Only had one glass and probably won’t buy it again! Probably try to get a little more expensive one and hope the taste is a little better.
Amy B.
North Liberty, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not bad for a cheaper wine. It’s been a while since I’ve drank it, but I used to buy this all the time in undergrad. Very nice, easy drinking wine. Good to take to parties because lots of people will like it.
Justine K.
Montreal, QC
Very good wine. It is cheap and not too expensive at all and so affordable. I would highly recommend this wine. It tastes good with anything and it isn't too sweet
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I drink a glass of wine every evening with dinner. It's classy, pleasant, and taste delicious. I serve it to the girls when they come over, and it's always a great hit. It's so relaxing and refreshing.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I honestly didn’t like this wine at all. I was expecting it to be like Bota or Barefoot, but I was disappointed. The wine had a slightly sour taste that was very unpleasant and I’m not used to Pinot Grigio being sour. I’d recommend Barefoot over this because it is cheaper and better.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good wine at a cheap cost! I will caution that it does leave you with a headache later in the night or the next day. It's really more a product I would buy for gatherings and not for weekly use. You should be able to find this wine anywhere that wine is sold.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For the price, Yellow Tail's Pinot is a perfect light summer white wine. I have purchased it on numerous occasions and can usually find it anywhere. It's light, although a little heavier than some higher end Pinots, depending on what you have paired with it.
Ashley M.
Paris, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yellow Tail Pinot Grigio is my wine of choice, taste good and is priced good! We just got lucky that our grocery stores started carrying wine in July!! Makes it so much more convenient to grab a bottle while grocery shopping.
Katie C.
Driggs, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yellowtail's Pinot Grigio is a great white wine. The taste is rich and not too acidic. The value is also hard to beat! Best enjoyed nice and cold with some tasty food and good company, it's sure to be a favorite.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This is my go to cheap cheap wine. I have been drinking it for 6+ years whenever I don’t want to spend a ton of money and I want something that tastes decent. I highly recommend trying it. Because I seriously love it!
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
How is there pinot grigio compared to barefoot's?
Stephanie C.
Mount Vernon, IL
Is this a good wine to try if your new to wine?