[Yellow Tail] Merlot Wine 750 ml

by [yellow tail]

[yellow tail] merlot wine 750 ml

How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this wine or others if so? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
What is your favorite wine by yellowtail?
I've been looking for a new wine to try. What are your thoughts on this one ?
Start your review of [Yellow Tail] Merlot Wine 750 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I highly recommend this - we love it because we can afford to drink it regularlyin reviews
I am a Big fan of Merlot This is a good wine for those on a Budget.in reviews
Annell  T.
Scranton, PA
It's a very good wine,the taste it's very good it's pretty unique,it's very affordable and easy to find,I enjoy having it after dinner sometimes also when my friends come over we tend to buy it too,I strongly recommend it it's very good especially after you had a long day!
Debra P.
Bergen, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite go to wines when I’m in a hurry to go to a friends house. It’s always a hit and they seem to enjoy it.
Kristyn S.
Saint Charles, MO
Soooooo good and budget friendly. Will purchase again! One of my go-to wines! Will recommend to anyone!
Lori M.
Hackett, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love a good red wine specially with a steak dinner this one is a really good dry wine . This is a great wine to have on hand .
Gina  G.
I love that this is a full body wine. It is full of flavor and is wonderful for cooking and drinking. This Merlot is perfect when paired with chocolate. I highly recommend Yellow Tail Merlot! This is our go-to bottle when it comes to Merlot wine.
Rachel H.
Memphis, TN
Absolutely awful to me. It was sour and bitter. I had to spit it out. I know a lot of people that enjoy this brand but I am unfortunately not one of them.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My family loves this wine! It tastes nice and it isn’t expensive ! We are repeat customers and this wine is delicious ! Highly recommend it ! We buy it at our local liquor store !
Lauren F.
This wine does the job when I need something affordable. It doesn't taste like most cheap wines. I don't mind drinking it and it's exactly in my price point right now. I also feel secure in bringing it to a friend's house for an evening event. I will definitely get it again.
Nancy W.
McKinney
Pretty tasty for an inexpensive wine! I picked this up at the store this week and I love how smooth the taste is. I am far from a wine expert but I do enjoy a glass a few times a week. I thought this wine tasted great and would definitely repurchase.
Debbie K.
Odenton, MD
While I am not overly picky about my merlot, Yellow Tail is not one of my favorites. The price point of Yellow Tail is quite good, but there are some other discount brands and are a bit more flavorful, in my opinion. I have not purchased Yellow Tail in some time and will likely not do so anytime soon.