Yellow Tail Chardonnay 2014 uploaded by Jamiliah R.

BY YELLOW TAIL

[yellow tail]® Chardonnay.

Vintage.

Casella. see more...

Yellow Tail Chardonnay 2014
  • "Great priced, not too high end of a wine... but I thought it was pretty good over all." in 2 reviews
  • "I would rather spend a little more and get a better flavored wine but for the price it is nice." in 1 review
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nice cheap white wine if you like Chardonnay easy to findFrequently on sale won’t break the bank most people like it it’s good for taking to a party where they’ll be a lot of people in the guest are particularly picky about the alcohol.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
I recently tried this at an after-hours work event, and I was pleasantly surprised. I hadn’t had much from this brand, but the taste was a smooth and crisp delight to my evening.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Its decently good wine and for a good price, I was introduced to this brand by my cousin and now lately I've been drinking Yellow Tail white wines with my boyfriend and we love the taste. From eating food or just Netflix and chill, for any occasion. Def try it!
Jamiliah R.
This wine is an amazing summer drink. I mix this wine with fruit juice and sprite to male a simple yet refreshing summer cocktail. The wine is very reasonable in price and is amazing for its price. It is very light and could be served alone.
Ana Y.
SEATTLE, WA
I bought this to cook with and it's fairly decent for white wine sauces - not sweet, no flowery or sugary notes - and surprisingly enjoyable to drink. It's a good beginner's chardonnay, and great for the price, though acidity is not as much as I'd like.
Hannah F.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great wine ESPECIALLY for the ridiculously affordable price. I would not say that this wine is the best that I have EVER had, but it is certainly good and affordable. It's the perfect wine for a casual dinner or a girls night in when you are not looking to spend a lot of money on wine! Highly recommended!
Stephanie O.
Yellow Tail is one of my preferred "cheaper" wines. I'm a big wine drinker and belong to an online club where I get cases of excellent wines by mail but sometimes you need a bottle of something for hanging out at home. This is that bottle. Not fancy. Not expensive. Crisp and quality. Great choice if you're on a budget.
Larayne f.
summerville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My first time having this was when my father decided to give it a try so me him my husband and mom decided to have a taste.. My jaw locked from a sip it was horrible and turned me off anything that says yellow tail or Chardonnay.. will never give another try
Racheal W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this wine!! I tried because it was on sale. Good flavor if you are in a Chardonnay kind of mood. Not too bitter, good price, pretty packaging with the cute kangaroo. Five stars for this one! I would definitely buy again!
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
If you are ever in a pinch with money and time I like this. It isn't top shelf, but it suffices. I actually like the taste and the light flavor of this chard. I don't get too fancy with my drinks so this does it's job and I like it.
Mallorie F.
How sweet is this wine?
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
What is your favorite Yellow Tail wine?

Walmart