Yellow Tail Chardonnay - 12 CT uploaded by Hannah E.Yellow Tail Chardonnay - 12 CT uploaded by Betty F.

BY YELLOW TAIL

Yellow Tail® Chardonnay. see more...

Debbie H.
08754
We purchased this for our rehearsal dinner and couldn't have been happier with our choice. We were able to purchase it at our local Liquor store which was very covenant and it was no more expensive than the other brands out on the market. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how good the wine was. I definitely recommend this product.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This wine is super cheap and taste decent. It is a light white wine with a sweet taste. It is perfect for the college girl on a budget. It’s also really easy to fine in most grocery stores.
Hannah E.
Sterling , VA
Love this brand and particularly this varietal!! So smooth , if you're not a fan of Chardonnay you may change your opinion! I love the price -$4.97 at Total Wine! I also love that it's a crisp and full bodied white wine. Not too oaky and pairs really well with seafood and pasta dishes !
Katee L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love that these come in 12ct!!!! All wine should come like this. I love the tangy sweet dryness of a Chardonnay. It smelled better than most too. Plus a huge advantage is the price. You cannot beat the quality mixed with amazing price!! Super affordable. Cheap wine expensive taste
Angelica H.
Hawthorne, CA
This wine has a great flavor. I'm not typically one to reach for wine first but this wine is one of my favorites. It has a subtle flavor that both my husband and I can enjoy. Typically I only reach for white wine or dessert wine, but this wine is such a balance of fruity and sweet. I really enjoy this wine
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is another very good white wine. If compared to another wine I would say the Barefoot Chardonnay. It's a sweet white wine and has nice packaging. It's very affordable but I don't think I would buy it again only because I like it to be a little on the dryer side.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
Yellow Tail's chardonnay is not very good in my opinion. It's got a really strong flavor and almost vinegary finish. It's super affordable, so I will pick it up if I need something cheap. It's also sold just about anywhere wine is sold. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Someone bought this for me as a gift because my friends know that I like wine. I wasn't very excited about this flavor. It did have a bitter taste & it just didn't fit me. I prefer something a bit sweeter. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Karla B.
Good everyday wine. Smooth taste. Very affordable and widely available. Love that this pack has individual bottles which is great for parties of if you don't want to open a full size bottle.
Briana J.
It's great that you can buy the whole case of yellow tail for pretty cheap. It tastes good too! This was great for my sisters wedding, we brought our own alcohol and just hired a bartender
Johna S.
Covington, TN
How many ounces is each bottle?
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA
How is this wine? Flavor? Buzz?