Yellow Tail Chardonnay - 12 CT

by Yellow Tail

Yellow Tail® Chardonnay.

How is this wine? Flavor? Buzz?
How many ounces is each bottle?
Start your review of Yellow Tail Chardonnay - 12 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Randi P.
Windsor Locks, CT
Purchased at: Costco
If you’re looking for a yummy Chardonnay but easy on your wallet, take a look at Yellow Tail. It’s easy drinking but full of flavor. Great house wine! 🍷
Annette H.
Pearland, TX
This Yellow Tail Chardonnay is my favorite. I love to have a glass as soon as i get home from work. The flavor relaxes me and i love the crisp look, delicious and affordable. Definitely a great wine to share during dinner time. I would recommend to anyone looking for something different.
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
When you have all the girls coming over for a PJ Party (26 yrs old party) wine is required!
Giselle G.
I'm a big white wine lover. Well, Champagne is always my first choice but if theres none around (or no money for Champs, I'm not Heather Dubrow) I'll go for a nice white wine. Yellow Tail is affordable, tastes good and easily found. I would repurchase, ofcourse!
Laura C.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't normally go for the supermarket wine, but a while back when I found myself stranded in a small town in Massachusetts and I couldn't find any bougie liquor stores around I grew acquainted with this wine. We were staying in a house where most of us where woman, and the wine drinking was serious. We would all buy a bottle and share, but this wine was for sure among my favorites. Not too acid, not too sweet. Just perfect, and it doesn't brake the bank!
Jamila J.
Newark, NJ
I love this product. I always keep a stock of it at home. My husband drinks it all. Lol
Hannah E.
Reston, VA
Yellow Tail Chardonnay - 12 CT uploaded by Hannah E.
Love this brand and particularly this varietal!! So smooth , if you're not a fan of Chardonnay you may change your opinion! I love the price -$4.97 at Total Wine! I also love that it's a crisp and full bodied white wine. Not too oaky and pairs really well with seafood and pasta dishes !
Nicole C.
S Schodack, NY
Was really good really loved this wine and I'm not a wine person at all. I liked it very much will be buying it more. I like it it the better of the wines that's are cheaper.
Tara M.
I love the little bottles. We used them at a bar that I worked at. Every glass gets a fresh one.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
This is a good tasting chard at a good price. It is not my favorite because it does not taste very fresh. I have bought a few times because it is at most retailers, but it is far from my favorite. good price for product