Yellow Tail Cabernet Merlot

by [yellow tail]

[ yellow tail ] Cabernet Merlot is made with grapes sourced from the highest quality vineyards in South Eastern Australia. Once the grapes are crushed and stems removed, they are fermented on skins in contact with oak. Temperature controlled fermentation ensures maximum varietal flavor, color and tannin extraction. [ yellow tail ] Cabernet Merlot is the perfect blend of two wonderful varietals. This wine is a stunning deep red with a fabulous, vibrant purple hue - a color so good, you'll want to wear it! Cheers!

Will there be any additional wines added to this line? I have tried quite a few however was wondering if there is anything new.
Start your review of Yellow Tail Cabernet Merlot!
michelle C.
Syracuse, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like red wine but i have to be in the mood like when your makeup bag is overfilled a nice red Merlot is a great way to pass the time doing a little work or with fish...I don't eat fish much but its a great pairing ..Yellow Tail does not disappoint. Yellow tail is a great red or a sparkling white its like they make so many different types i have tried Yellow Tail Several times and they are all great but one of my favs. Is the Merlot
Kavishka M.
Chicago
This is is my favorite. The taste is absolutely amazing. I love the sleek look of the bottle. It is super affordable and I highly recommend this if you are into this flavor.
Justice S.
Chouteau
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A good buy for wine lovers. I bought it just to try and ended up really enjoying it. Very reasonably priced and a very good flavor. Would buy again.
Jeanna J.
Ellisville, MS
Yellow Tail Cabernet Merlot I am a big fan of both Cabernet and Merlot. And of course I had to try this one... and it is delicious! The first time I bought it, I noticed the chocolate notes immediately. The blackberry ..or is it plum?...flavors make the bold oak flavors even more prominent. Compliments to the creator of this beautiful product!
Aaron P.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you like dryer wines, this is for you! Myself personally just wanted to taste it. I ended up drinking the whole bottle lol.
Anna J.
Charlotte, NC
I really enjoyed this bottle of wine. It’s priced under $20 so it’s not a higher end bottle but nice for an everyday table wine. Most importantly it’s Vegan. It has a nice finish, smoky flavor, nice standalone or with a cigar. Great for a night recap.
Jean F.
Hulbert, OK
Yellow Tail is one of the first wine that my husband and I tried since wine has started selling at our local Wal-Mart. We are on a budget so limited to the brand we buy. We tried this one first we buy a bottle of wine each month trying different brands and types. I like wet and he prefers dry. We catch yourself reaching for the one when we don't have time to look and decide the one to get.
Shanna P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Definitely my go to wine, yellowtail has many kinds of wine, Merlot is my favorite, goes down smooth , has a nice smooth taste not bitter
Samantha S.
Springfield, PA
I pretty much only drink yellowtail. My mother in law is always buying more obscure expensive wines, and she scoffs when I say that. But it’s my favorite brand because every bottle of red I’ve tried tastes good and it’s inexpensive and I can find it anywhere. I love this one in particular because it’s a blend so it’s not too sweet or dry.
Sarah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I am very impressed by Yellow Tail red wine. The price is oh so cheap, which is why I avoided yellow tail for so long. However, their merlot is delicious and I will continue to keep it in my house. Highly recommend.