Yellow Diamond by Versace for Women uploaded by Caris A.

BY VERSACE

Buy Versace Deodorants - Versace Yellow Diamond is the new luxury fragrance by Versace. Pure as sunlight, an extraordinary bright hue that radiates with a fiery intensity, sparkling the way that only a diamond can. A new, captivating and voluptuous fragrance of true femininity, confident in her charm, in harmony with the unmistakable glamour of Versace. The fragrance unveils like a burst of light, gleaming and glistening. The crystalline luminosity of citron from Diamante, the generous freshness see more...

Megan T.
Milford, CT
This is my new go to scent. It has a very fresh, almost lemony scent. It isn’t overwhelming at all but the scent lasts for such a long time. Because it’s Versace, of course it’s up there in price—but totally worth it!
Jasmine I.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my favorite perfumes! It has a powdery scent to it but it is very light and doesn't make you smell like a grandma! It's very classy and looks beautiful sitting on a dresser! I would definitely buy again!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This is another of my favorite Versace perfumes in the crystal collection, the yellow diamond smells amazing and the scent will last you all day and then some. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume, truly another must have in my book
Danielle S.
I decided to try this after having used the Bright Crystal fragrance (one of my all-time favorite fragrances). The Yellow Diamond fragrance smells fresh,clean, and feminine. It lasts all day and often lingers on my clothing. I have gotten many compliments on this scent. Very happy and highly recommended!
Angela H.
Hollywood, FL
First of all the packaging on this perfume is gorgeous! Not to mention, the perfume itself is amazing! It smells so good💕 It's sweet, floral, and citrusy all at once without being too overpowering☺ I love it
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I was pretty surprised how much I really enjoy Yellow Diamonds. I usually gravitate to extremely sweet smells. I prefer the smell of YD when it dries down completely. It's sweet and floral without being overtly sweet or "grandma" floral. I think it's great day or night and perfect for spring.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
I love this perfume! This is my all time favorite fragrance. It is so worth the price point. They sell this at Sephora for $75 and at Walmart for $38. Either place you buy it is worth it lol.
The fragrance lasts a long time. I highly recommend
Chelsea D.
kansas city
Love this perfume. It's a floral scent and I think it's wonderful in the summer and spring. It not too heavy and it lasts a long time. Totally would recommend if you like floral scents.
Katie G.
The fragrance is so light but so strong. I get so many compliments every time I wear it. I could be wearing sweats and a tshirt and put this on and feel like a million bucks. It was a bit on the expensive side but so worth it. I'd definitely buy again.
Misty K.
Dexter, MO
This has become my go-to scent. I received a free sample and then ordered the biggest bottle I could find. Its sweet, but not overly sweet smell, is light enough to use everday. I always get compliments on smelling good when I wear this.