Yeezy Boost 350 V2

Does anyone know which yeezys these are and where i can buy this
Are these worth it? I was considering on buying the Carbon Boost 350’s for everyday wear, but I’m nervous they won’t be comfy enough. Help!
Start your review of Yeezy Boost 350 V2!
How would you rate this product?
Maliha  C.
Newton, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 uploaded by Maliha  C.
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 uploaded by Maliha  C.
I bought two pairs in the color cloud white and light I believe. The shoes looks good with so many different outfits and are very comfortable. I have been wearing them constantly for 2 years and they are in very good shape. The laces do get a bit dirty but it’s nothing you can’t clean.
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 uploaded by Natina R.
Walking on clouds with the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Cloud White”. Light blue with side stripes that are in translucent cream white. These sneakers are by far the most comfortable I’ve ever purchased. I absolutely love them. Pricey but worth it!! #YeezysAreLife #ComfortablyNati #WalkingonClouds
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The shoe sits extremely comfortably and thanks to the boost sole you walk like on clouds. The color scheme is simple and beautiful. The reflective laces are cool, which become an eye-catcher in the dark.
Vanessa G.
Yeezy are a much sought after sneaker and they go quickly! They are extremely comfortable and durable. The also keep a nice resale value to them.
Anna Marie L.
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 uploaded by Anna Marie L.
Literally the most comfortable, yet chic shoe, I’ve ever worn. Can go with both casual, and formal looks 😙
Maria C.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have the Zebras and they are super cute! They are very fashionable and comfortable! I wore them out to the all star weekend here in Chicago. We went to a Mountain Dew pop up where Dave East was performing and I got to show off my kicks!
Melissa K.
Davenport, IA
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 uploaded by Melissa K.
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 White Cloud Sneakers! These are the most comfortable sneakers ever! They are expensive but totally worth the price. I highly recommend these sneakers! I will definitely continue to purchase from this brand
Lawrence M.
Bedford St
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 uploaded by Lawrence M.
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 uploaded by Lawrence M.
I have MULTIPLE different Pairs of Yeezys and I LOVE every single pair I own and do not own. They are THE MOST comfortable sneakers ever conceived to Mankind and I wouldn't buy any other pair of shoes Dollar for Dollar with the Comfortability and Style. These are the Yeezreel Reflective / Glow int the Dark Bottoms and the other pair are Yeezy 500 Wave Runners
Jordan  C.
Columbia, MD
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 uploaded by Jordan  C.
Still waiting to get mines but I know my hubby has like 3 pairs they are amazing and comfortable. Look so good with everything.
Adam C.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Although the picture above is ironically of a fake, this shoe is legendary and will leave a long lasting legacy in the sneaker space. They run small (sz up a minimum of 0.5), yet have a great balance and comfort. You can dress them up or down, and make them your own. Is it time for a V3 though? Lol, I think we’re overdue.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Thea M.
Montclair, NJ
Ali P.
Lane
il y a 2 ans
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Are they comfortable?
Gia L. il y a 2 ans
They're definitely comfortable. I have wide feet and they aren't too lose nor too tight. There's plenty of space in the front and the back is snug, but not too snug. The soles are soft yet have good support (I'm flat footed) and aren't hard. All around a good quality shoe, especially for those that are wide-footed.