BY YEEZY #21 in Shoes

Ani B.
Los Angeles
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Good quality and may be very comfortable and stylish but I honestly won't pay that much for a pair of Kanye shoes, it's definitely over priced! There are many other knock offs with same quality but cheaper. If I had that kind of money to spend I rather splurge on A very known respected high-end designer instead, however that's not something I can do now as I don't have that kind of money laying around to blow lol but just saying.
Dawuan P.
huntsville
These shoes are amazingly comfortable. They are super stylish, lightweight, and keeps you comfortable. I definitely love the designs. But they are so expensive, but it’s worth it honestly. I recommend these shoes to travelers, high school, & college kids!
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
This are so cute and very comfortable!! These are my everyday shoes. I always get compliments on them. I love how they have the raised back, they give me an extra inch of height (I'm only 5'). I have these in a cream color also
eduardo l.
Let face it the resale of the shoe is very expensive. I think there pretty alright crafted shoe. The boost makes it more comfortable and there are other Adidas shoes that have the boost material.=]
Ariana P.
These are so ugly and uncomfortable and people kept telling me I'm stupid for buying them and I think they are right and kayne west sucks and he's married to the biggest slutty
Eva C.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Say overpriced. Ridiculously ugly. No support on the toes. Of you are balancing on the edge of something you can expect your toes to hang off the end of the sole.
kaylee p.
Deltona
My boyfriend has these as well as 2 other yeezy shoes. He loves them so much, so do I, I just hate the price. He is a size 9 so he paid almost $2000 on Flight Club, but you definitely get the money's worth. They are really great quality shoes and are so comfortable. They feel like walking on clouds. I recommend these shoes to anyone who is willing to make a huge purchase for themselves not someone who just wants to be cool and ask their parents for money (aka teenage boys)
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
Great pair of sneakers but definitely overly hyped. Resell prices are ridiculous for a pair unless you were able to score for retail like I did. Comfort is good but not fantastic like the ultra boost models. Paint does chip over time if not taken care of. Shoe is pretty light which I like.
sayra s.
Lovveee my pair of these! They match with almost every outfit and are so comfortable to wear! They look great as well and they're so worth the price you have to pay for them! But because of the price I don't wear them much and I just keep them on display!
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are very adorable and super comfy and very durable but I would never buy them brand knew. The price is ridiculous! Just because they’re a Kanye shoe doesn’t mean they should be hundreds of dollars. You can find knock offs that are just as perfect for like $20. I would recommend those unless you just have money to blow. But in that case, hit me up and pay my student loans! Lol
Becca O.
Lower Sackville , NS
How much do Yeezy's actually cost?!!
Katherine H.
Santa Ana, CA
How much are they??
Evelin V.
Dallas
Where can I find these shoes?
Crystal G.
These are so cute! Do you like these shoes??
katie B.
LANSING
What do you think of these shoes? #fashion