Yeezy Boost 350

by Yeezy

I want a pair of Yeezys so bad—but, not about to drop that much money if they aren’t worth it. What do you think?
Are these worth the price tag?
I want to buy some Yeezy Boost 350 V2s but I’m not sure what size to get them in since they come in men’s sizes. Any advice ladies?
Start your review of Yeezy Boost 350!
How would you rate this product?
Elly F.
Yeezy Boost 350 uploaded by Elly F.
YES YES YES!! worth the money! It is super comfortable and can make my feet breathe, and they re super stylist
Valeria D.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Yeezy Boost 350 uploaded by Valeria D.
I absolutely ADORE my Yeezy 350 Ash Pearls they are easily my favorite shoe, comfy feels like walking on a cloud
Marisol S.
Whittier
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These do not even deserve to be rated. In my opinion they are ugly and overpriced. Just because it is collaborated with Kanye does not mean they should cost so much. People need to stop buying these, they are not worth it. There are so much better shoes out there and affordable.
kaylee P.
My boyfriend has these as well as 2 other yeezy shoes. He loves them so much, so do I, I just hate the price. He is a size 9 so he paid almost $2000 on Flight Club, but you definitely get the money's worth. They are really great quality shoes and are so comfortable. They feel like walking on clouds. I recommend these shoes to anyone who is willing to make a huge purchase for themselves not someone who just wants to be cool and ask their parents for money (aka teenage boys)
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 8
6,156 reviews
These are gorgeous shoes but they are way too expensive to wear them. I would have to put them up on display. #fashionista
Ciyerra R.
Stockton, CA
Yeezy Boost 350 uploaded by Ciyerra R.
I have 3 pairs of Yeezys and they are my absolute favorite shoe ! They’re so comfortable and last you long ! They’re a little pricey but I mean what shoes aren’t pricey nowadays. Well worth your money !!
Crystal  S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have a pair of yeezy 350 in gray color. Most of friends own it told me I need to try. They did not lie as it is super comfy. However the problem is it is expensive and hard to buy. I am not be able to order it online so I have to buy it somewhere else with a higher price. I would not buy it again unless I can buy it myself through adidas website with original pricing. It is comfy but I think it is heavy than other comfy shoes. My husband does not like yeezy as he told me his light weight skecher is much better than it.
Azelia K.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Yeezy Boost 350 uploaded by Azelia K.
I love yeezy’s so much! A majority of my sneakers are either yeezy boost or ultra boosts! They’re the most comfy shoes hands down! They’re also stylish. Enough said. Get you a pair or a hundred pairs because you won’t be satisfied with just one!
Melinda S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a pair of yeezys they are so cute in style and very comfortable they are more expensive but you definitely get what you pay for
Joanna  P.
Paterson, NJ
1,120 reviews
These sneakers are comfortable and fit great on my feet they feel like pillows on my feet. Very affordable and I recommend them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
yoel P.
hialeah gardens
il y a 3 ans
Was the Yeezy Boost 350 ahead of its time ?
Rachael Y. il y a 3 ans