YeastGard Homeopathic Capsules

by YeastGard

Yeast Gard Advanced™ Treats and Prevents Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections NEW Homeopathic Formula Now in a Base of Lactic Acid Bacillus Cultures Take Daily to Prevent Future Occurrences Works with the Body s Immune System Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not completely satisfied with this product after using it, return the unused portion with the sales receipt to Lake Consumer Productions, Inc. for a refund.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of YeastGard Homeopathic Capsules!
Julia S.
Westport, CT
This pills saved my life a few months ago... I tried other products but some of them even gave me some bad allergies. After two days taking this I already felt that it was working.... I found this on CVS and I would buy this again for sure and also recommend this to all my friends.
sierra J.
Sebring, FL
Balances your PH levels. No needing to be embarrased. 👌 Take it and there goes that battle your body gave you for whatever reason. Best healthmove you can make.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this because I couldn't stand the itching! I have been taking it for three days and only today I actually started feeling relief. I doubt the dosage is strong enough, but if you don't have a prescription I could see this working if you take it for an extended period of time.
Valarie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take this as a preventive because I'm on antibiotics a lot which messes with your body. I would say this does help with mild symptoms, it hasn't kept thrush away completely but i think it's helped, it's much better then nothing at all. It's great that it has a probiotic in it as well, I just think it needs to be stronger.

Looking for your answer?