Yayas Outrageous Food BG19838 Yayas Outrageous Food Cheddar Cheese Air Pop - 12x6OZ

BY YAYAS OUTRAGEOUS FOOD

Since the opening of our small popcorn factory in 1942 we have used only the finest ingredients to create the luscious flavors our of products. We know you will be delighted when you indulge yourself with Yayas All Natural Popcorn. ENJOY! see more...

Annalyne N.
It taste pretty good. Compare to other cheese flavored popcorn, it wasn't really that special. But I like the popcorn because it is really soft and it melts in your mouth.
Alejandra G.
San Diego, CA
These are so good. I love the cheesy flavor it has. It honestly did meet my expectations & i'm a first time buyer & honestly it doesn't compare to other products. I would really recommend these to other people.
angie a.
I think this is really delicious and the price isn't too bad. Popcorn is a healthy way to fill yourself up when you're craving for some carbs
Vivian W.
Chatham , Ontario
I tried this for the first time not that long ago and it is so good! It doesn't even compare to any popcorn I've ever tried