Yau You Music Video Professionals - Tube Studio Video Tube Free for YouTube

Watch videos like you are used to! Access all videos with Video Tube, powered by YouTube! Browse through popular, featured and trending videos, search easily for any video you want and view your them directly on your device, in full screen, or in a convenient overview screen with comments and related videos. Login to your YouTube account and watch videos in your channels, post comments to videos or watch your playlists. Why you should use Video Tube to watch your videos: • Created by App Professionals for your best experience! • Superfast and logical interface! • Very easy video search • Login to your YouTube account • Browse YouTube channels • Subscribe to YouTube channels • Browse and manage YouTube Playlists • Post comments to videos • Watch your history and favourites videos • Manage and view videos in the 'watch later' list • Watch your purchased videos • Watch your uploaded videos More Features: • 100 Million+ Videos Available • Search and find videos and channels more easily than any other app available • Everything is possible! Read comments, browse related videos and more - all while watching Video Tube is a universal application and is suitable for all iPhone, iPod and iPad devices! Video Tube is powered by YouTube. YouTube trademark and logo are registered trademarks of Google, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

What's the difference between this and YouTube?
Is this just like YouTube?
Start your review of Yau You Music Video Professionals - Tube Studio Video Tube Free for YouTube!
How would you rate this product?
Techie Expert Level 1
Lately I have been using YouTube to watch old clips of SNL. I could watch that fir hours but I do have stuff to do. I also use YouTube to watch makeup tutorials. I feel like it has really helped me improve my makeup skills. And I also use it to watch music clips.
Kissimmee, FL
I love youtube!!! I see so many tutorials on youtube and also I look on youtube for reviews of products Im interested but not sure how good they are.
Jackson, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
This is so very helpful in making your YouTube video .. For adding music to your videos .. Very ease to use i really recommend video tube..
Bloomington , Ca
I love watching tutorials or music on you tube! It's easy to navigate and self explanatory. I don't know what I'd do without you tube!
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great way to look at music videos if you are end to that. I have been able to find a lot of the old school ones here
Goodman , MS
Techie Expert Level 4
I love youtube I get on here at least every chance that i get. great for watching all sorts of your favorite videos
Techie Expert Level 2
Great to watch shows and enjoyable as well. But rather use the original app instead of this one.
Great app! have it on my iphone and ipad. Works great, and it's free! Can see my videos any time.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love this app perfect to watch my favorite and music videos, love to watch it anywhere anytime
Techie Expert Level 2
Free, nice product app for the fans of youtube. Love to watch videos on it and any times. Good