BY YASSO

We are Dessert Disruptors!Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, we are on a mission to create desserts that taste great and make you feel good. Simply put—we are making the seemingly impossible possible. We are committed to changing the way people enjoy dessert by providing products that are amazingly delicious, made with quality ingredients and can be enjoyed by the whole family. You shouldn't have to settle when it comes to dessert—we certainly haven't!Enjoy!

Telia W.
Conway, AR
my favorite flavor of ice cream is definitely vanilla or strawberry because I don't know I just always like those two flavors I don't do chocolate ice cream I don't do minty ice cream but I want to start eating healthy and I really like yogurt and Greek yogurt is also good and for it to turn into ice cream I think that's really healthy so I would love to try these sandwiches!
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
Holy frozen yogurt sandwich. I thought the mint yasso sandwiches were good but these are even better! This is the perfect treat to my sweet tooth for my healthy living lifestyle. The only thing I don't like is that these are hard to find but I'm hopeful they will become available in more stores!
Aliyah W.
i never really liked frozen yogurt but when i was in the store and i saw these i couldn't help but pick them up. it's easy to eat and isn't messy and it taste amazing when just relaxing. i would 100% recommend this to anyone i meet.
Cristina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
I bought these on a whim while I was on a Target run and I am glad that I did! I needed a sweet treat that is low on calories and full of protein. This is just the treat you need of you watching your calorie count.
Hannah H.
I love ice cream but it's not the healthiest for you and other healthy ice creams have no taste. This ice cream doesn't taste any different than ice cream with high sugar. I'd totally recommend this ice cream.
Sarah C.
Absolutely delicious!! It's perfect for people who are lactose intolerant or can't eat ice cream. Also great for people who love this sweet-great but would like to opt for a healthier alternative. Fantastic product, will be purchasing again
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Just tried these and no. They are not like ice cream and almost thick when it melts. I like Greek yogurt but I guess it's not the thing for me frozen. It might be the consistency that I don't like. I do imagine a lot of people will love this product. It's worth a try because it's way better for you than ice cream is.
kimmy l.
I love this ice-cream sandwich. Very soft and moisture. When you bite, you can feel the freshness and deliciousness smelt down in your mouth.
The cons is the sweetness. I feel it is a little bit sweet for me.
Aurora C.
Tallahassee, FL
These are the best little ice cream sandwiches ever very easy to prepare very reasonable price and I have not had a similar product like this. They are more natural and I will be recommending it to others
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
This is totally amazing! Always affordable, and never disappointed! Recommend anyone to try it once! :) yasso for the win
Gina T.
Has anyone tried these? I love the mint sandwiches, but haven't really liked any of the vanilla based bars so I'm nervous to try!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Does this taste as good as ice cream?
Nancy C.
I have been dying to try these are they as good as they look?
Olivia L.
Henderson
Does Whole Foods sell this?