BY YASSO

Life's too Short to Skip Dessert!Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, we are on a mission to create desserts that taste great and make you feel good. Simply put—we are making the seemingly impossible possible. We are committed to changing the way people enjoy dessert by providing products that are amazingly delicious, made with quality ingredients and can be enjoyed by the whole family. You shouldn't have to settle when it comes to dessert—we certainly haven't!Enjoy!

Courtney R.
Carlsbad
I am a huge fan of the Trader Joe's Mint Mouthful Ice Cream Sandwiches.  These also taste amazing!  They are a healthier version and I can enjoy it without feeling bad afterwards.  Definitely recommend and excited to try other flavors/products!
Megan Joy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
These are pretty darn delectable. I’m actually bummed that I don’t have one of these in my fridge right now to eat. Better for you than regular ice cream and just as tasty.
stephany a.
Hollywood, FL
I'm not really a ice-cream person but I really enjoy eating these. Also the popsicles of the same flavor of the same brand are also really good. It's frozen yogurt sandwich. Frozen yogurt lovers would really enjoy this.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
These are a game changer! Perfect dessert that you don't have to feel guilty about. Frozen yogurt is a much better option than ice cream and the fact that this is an ice cream sandwich makes it even more intriguing .
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
I never knew Yasso made frozen yogurt sandwiches until recently when I was grocery shopping and found these. I literally got so excited. Man, I thought the frozen yogurt sticks were good, these are even better! Even my significant other loved these!!!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
These are so good and taste amazing. Much better than eating a calorie packed container of ice cream. Wish they could offer a value box because you only get four and it goes through very fast. These are my favorite
Lindsey P.
Denver
Love these ice cream sandwhiches! Being a health nut, always looking for healthier "cheat foods" and this is a regular go-to! We love the flavors and how satisfying they are! And best of all, GUILT FREE!
Amalia G.
First of all, the cookies taste exactly like an Oreo! With that being said, I highly recommend it. I feel it's a good proportion, not too big and not too small, but just the right size to feel you up without having any guilt.
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
This product is absolutely delicious. I have always loved frozen yogurt, but these bring up the interest factor because of the fact that they are an "ice cream sandwich". It tastes just as delicious as ice cream without all that guilt. Perfect sweet snack!
Geraldine F.
South Gate
It's a combo of two things I like so I can honestly say I give it five stars and I love it and if your in to mint chocolate then you definitely will love this product Tastes wonderful
Megan Joy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do these actually taste good?
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
It's this actually as good as it looks? I want to buy it, but first would like your opinion on it..
Angela D.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I need an alternative healthy dessert. Is this healthy?
Bisma Z.
Germantown, MD
So I always wanted to try it but I'm skeptical. Is it good or does it feel like a healthy substitute to ice cream? Any flavor suggestions?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Where do you go to buy this product ?