Yasso® Mint Frozen Greek Yogurt Sandwiches

by Yasso

Life's too Short to Skip Dessert!Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, we are on a mission to create desserts that taste great and make you feel good. Simply put—we are making the seemingly impossible possible. We are committed to changing the way people enjoy dessert by providing products that are amazingly delicious, made with quality ingredients and can be enjoyed by the whole family. You shouldn't have to settle when it comes to dessert—we certainly haven't!Enjoy!

My favorite! I can’t find these anymore. To all those who have purchased this, where do you buy them ?
So I always wanted to try it but I'm skeptical. Is it good or does it feel like a healthy substitute to ice cream? Any flavor suggestions?
Do they have a strong mint taste or soft ??
Start your review of Yasso® Mint Frozen Greek Yogurt Sandwiches!
Roanoke, VA
1,125 reviews
Yasso® Mint Frozen Greek Yogurt Sandwiches uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so good! Recently purchased these and I will definitely buy again! #sweets #icecreams #yummy #cream #vanilla #bean #yogurt #greek
Pompano Beach, FL
1,242 reviews
Pretty good! I don’t really like ice cream sandwiches unless they are made with cookies, but these were good. I really liked the ice cream. Especially considering they’re only 100 calories, not a bad dessert! Just pricey. 10 out 10, love them.
San Diego, CA
Yaaaaasso to all the flavors but especially this mint chip and the chocolate chip flavors. Really hit your sweet cravings and aren't too much!
Bradenton, FL
Such a great alternative to regular ice cream! These don’t taste healthy at all, they’re so yummy!
CT
This is our go to ice cream treat. The texture of the cookie is perfect. The frozen yogurt in all the products they have is cream and packed with flavor.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! The taste is smooth and it's so delicious. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Floral Park, NY
This product is good for you/ It makes you feel fresh You should try it. I recommend everyone to try and see the result of it.
East Norwich, NY
I just received a coupon for this and decided to give it a try. Absolutely delicious ice cream sandwiches, and they are extremely refreshing in the mint chocolate chip flavor. It is light to eat- perfect after dinner!
White Plains, NY
Love love sooooo much..... amazing product amazing results ........ perfect perfect ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Englewood
I really enjoy these as a healthier alternative to regular ice cream. They have a great taste and lower carb count.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...