GroceryFrozen FoodsYasso
Frozen Greek Yogurt Vanilla Bean 4 ct

Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Vanilla Bean 4 ct

by Yasso

Yasso frozen greek yogurt vanilla bean 4 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Vanilla Bean 4 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Sabrina W.
Orange, CA
Pretty good, kinda tart for me though. I understand that it's yogurt. Nice and creamy though and a good vanilla flavor! Healthier than ice cream.
Katie B.
Brookhaven, GA
Good quality but pretty pricey for what you get. The taste is delicious and theyre creamy. I dont buy regularly because of the price
Remy L.
Keep in mind--as a healthier dessert, these are TINY! However, they taste delicious. There is a strong vanilla bean flavor so they actually taste like ice cream, not yogurt.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
2,452 reviews
Good product totally recommend it. Didn’t think it was going to work. Works wonder. Go but it if you can.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I absolutely love these fruit bars. They’re so heavenly. They’re rich and creamy and don’t melt quickly. I highly recommend!! They taste so fresh!!
Allie R.
Delicious! I love these bars, they are great tasting with so many different flavors to choose from. Instead of buying pints of regular ice cream I opt to buy these because I have no self-control and I don’t feel guilty about eating these.
Rebecca &.
Honestly I think this knocks halo top out of the park. I love the creaminess of this. It tastes like regular ice cream minus the guilt. Delicious!
Danielle  J.
Mattoon, IL
These are so good and are good any time of day, even breakfast! Haha. The vanilla taste with the Greek tang is perfect
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I like this product and I love the treats and these are delicious and tried and good 😍
Lizbeth M.
I love this brand and other frozen desserts I really recommend these yogurt Popsicles

Looking for your answer?